Depression would be great, we would reset debt to zero, we NEED depresion

Discussion in 'Economics' started by mushimushi, Mar 25, 2009.

1. I had to quote myself cause this is a shock to you Americans, most of you don't even know what your tax dollars do

#21     Mar 25, 2009
  2. LoL, why is it you types always try and play the "you don't trade" card whenever you have nothing to come back with?

I generate between 2 and 8 trades a day on average. I wait and wait till things line up, then I pounce. Traders get paid to wait for the right opportunities not to churn their accts into oblivion. Jot that down.

#22     Mar 25, 2009
  3. I am jotting it down :p :p :p :p

funny word......jotting

#23     Mar 25, 2009
  4. I suppose it is :)

#24     Mar 25, 2009
  5. gnome

gnome

The USA stopped Hitler from overrunning Europe.

The USA stopped Japan from overrunning China.

The USA tried to stop the War in Vietnam...

In none of these cases did the USA claim property or resources...

The USA has given $BILLIONS.. maybe even $TRILLIONS in foreign aid over the years...

Maybe you should get YOUR head our of YOUR ass..

The USA has come to the aid of others many, many times.. all at the taxpayer's expense, and never looking to be reimbursed for our costs.

Maybe should consider all the facts, not just the ones which you believe support your case.

Gee.. until today, I'd never even heard of you (unless you have a new alias, of course)... and you've already earned an "ignore"...

#25     Mar 25, 2009
  6. Ironically, Gnome, he is not only a multiple alias guy but he has also sung your praises time and again on ET. You must be crushing his spirit by putting him on ignore :D

#26     Mar 25, 2009
  7. gnome helped me in the past, but I did outgrow him

I will always have a special place for gnome in my heart

but he is an OLD MAN now

he isn't keeping up with the times

who knows, maybe I too will be old and useless one day :(

#27     Mar 25, 2009
  8. US fought in NAM to stop communism, for its own sake

US fought Germany to stop Hitler from eventually getting to USA

US fought Japan to end the war and introduce western financial system to Japan, also to test the A-bomb

this is exactly why Rome eventually burns, its people become lazy to educate themselves

#28     Mar 25, 2009
  9. Yes, I have heard of Argentina, probably because I spend six months of the year here.

Before you quote Argentina you might care to read up a little about "pesification"
    it will help you understand what you are misquoting.

regards
    f9

#29     Mar 25, 2009
  10. oh hi, hello

you must be the cryptic trader who does ask others to reveal their methods but you won't reveal yours

#30     Mar 25, 2009