Depression, 2nd leading cause of depression in the United States, is cured.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wilburbear, May 30, 2013.

1. Thanks for this. I've also felt better from not watching the news.

I've noticed the media will bring you a horrific crime from a foreign country if there's not one happening in the U.S. Recently saw a kidnapping in France - that used to be irrelevant, but is now used to hook you in.

The media will now go to the ends of the earth to shock you. You'll be worse off if you fall for their bullshit, and buy what's on their commercials.

#11     May 31, 2013

2. Good points all, but I'm not sure that follows the path of history.

You used to be a sissy if you were a goalie and wore a face mask in the NHL. That was just a negative mindset that had to be overcome.

People who could play without a mask, were just fearful that others might get an advantage from playing with a mask. So, then you were called a sissy. Now we see how wrong that is. If the other team's star goalie wanted to try tending goal without a mask, you'd laugh quietly to yourself, and suggest he try it out!

I believe the trend is to get the protections, and the fixes you need, and move on feeling stronger, without exposing yourself to injury, or struggling with unnecessary constraints when a fix is right there and available.......

#12     May 31, 2013
  3. DT-waw

DT-waw

see scientific research on pubmed about the influence of melatonin on psychological and overall health. its HUGE.

which gland produces melatonin? pineal. what supresses melatonin work at night? either too much bright light just before sleep (we all have LED tv now...) or too little light during the day.

oh lord, 1000s of scientists must be conspiracy nuts too.

#13     May 31, 2013
  4. Humpy

Humpy

Do you remember back in the 80s there was a big buzz about artificial insemination by nobel prize winners etc. The children produced are either keeping very quiet or are forgotten. Whatever happened to them. Are they 6'6", blond, blue eyed super men or what ?

I know breeding humans is a neglected science since the nazis but if horses can be bred for speed then I expect humans could be bred for intelligence.

#14     May 31, 2013

5. I think this is good info.

#15     May 31, 2013
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Good article. Thanks for posting it.

And as far as ketamine goes, I was injected with it in a chopper when I was shot in Iraq. I can see how someone could get hooked on it, as it absolutely took the edge off, and at that point, I was somewhat "ok" with what had happened that day... The GLYX-13 sounds interesting. Hopefully the gubment will stay out of the way with it.

#16     May 31, 2013
  7. Damn, where were you shot?

#17     May 31, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Fallujah, Iraq

Left knee. Yes, it hurt like hell.

#18     May 31, 2013
  9. Eight

Eight

Read the Wikipedia article on Melatonin, the stuff is a wonder drug. I'm older, take 3mg of time release every night at 8pm, asleep by 9:30 and I feel pretty good all the time.

There is SO MUCH GREAT STUFF available that people don't know about. I don't go near any brainwashed MD's. MD's have this tiny little playbook which is controlled by Big Pharma and they just NEVER mention anything outside that playbook. I hate 'em.

#19     May 31, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Smart Man you are. Now can I invite you to FL where I live 2 miles from the beach to pet my 13 yr old, LAZY female pit bull? She will only beg you for a few scratches behind the ears, and maybe a slice of her favorite pizza. Lol! Yes melatonin, and amino acids are a God send. You're smart to know this.:)

And as far as Ketamine, after being hit with it (IM), I wouldn't want that stuff "flowing in the streets," but this new drug sounds amazing if it doesn't have the "doping" side effects.

#20     Jun 1, 2013