Deport Trump to Russia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by UsualName, Jul 16, 2018.

1. That Ukrainian from Ocean Parkway in Brooklyn would love WWIII

pay no attention @AAAintheBeltway ,anyway good pictures LOL

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    #41     Jul 16, 2018
  2. AAA is clearly mentally ill or just another spam attack to disrupt a thread going against him.

#42     Jul 16, 2018
  3. smallfil

smallfil

Cultists are those who worship Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton despite, all their incompetence in government! They look the other way while, Obama wasted $10 trillion during his 8 years, gave us Obamacare which raised premiums and deductibles and made people lose their health insurance? Hillary Clinton getting millions from Russians and selling our uranium but, no investigation of it? Using a private server, getting hacked and Comey pardoning her even before he interviewed her? Now, if that is not a bunch of extreme, cultists liberals hanging on their every word and lie then, I do not know what a cultist is! Lots of liberal cultists on the politics section.

#43     Jul 16, 2018

4. There appears to be some dissent in the Massah's House, aka FOXNews. Is this thread quiet because the Whitey's on the Plantation don't know how to respond?

#44     Jul 16, 2018
  5. smallfil

smallfil

6. Arnie

Arnie

#46     Jul 16, 2018
  7. But all he did was swear allegiance to Putin and Mother Russia.

#47     Jul 16, 2018
    Tony Stark and Slartibartfast like this.
  8. bone

bone

I think that there’s some truth to that to a limited degree. And I agree with Lindsey Graham’s assessment of the Trump/Putin meeting.

I am only guessing, but I think that in Trump’s mind Russia’s DNC email shenanigans exposed to the public actual DNC correspondence that quite frankly revealed a corrupt conspiracy against Bernie Sanders. None of the actual contents of the leaked correspondence was ever disputed by the authors. And again I am only guessing but my sense is that in Trump’s mind this happened under the Obama administration’s watch and it was up to them to do something about it. The Obama FBI alerted the DNC and the HRC campaign to the security breech and its my understanding that the DNC declined the FBI’s internet help. HRC hired a couple Pakistani Nationals to run her internet security (as did DWS at DNC) and we know where that went.

Again a guess, but I think that in Trump’s mind EU tariffs and sanctions against US Companies are a more imminent and direct threat against America. My guess (who knows) is that if Trump had a zero tariff zero subsidy reciprocal trade agreement with the EU then the meeting might have gone differently - but for now, my guess is that Trump is looking to lever Russia against the EU.

I just don’t think that as long as James Mattis is Defense Secretary that Russia will be a military threat against the US.

#48     Jul 16, 2018
    Optionpro007 likes this.
  9. "Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

#49     Jul 16, 2018
  10. There probably was a conspiracy against Bernie however.. that is internal politics and within the realm of business as usual. You can be certain there was a conspiracy of minds against Trump in the RNC, probably in various groups against half the primary.

The details of the Awan situation are murky and bizarre, what is true here is anyone's guess. Like they helped Debby Wasserman-Schultz make voice modulated calls to threaten people while not apparently hiding her phone?

Trump is clearly committing treason against the US to protect himself. Don't read too hard into his actions.

He is throwing shades at this and that, it is simple.

He is compromised, they own his ass, everyone can see he is.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    #50     Jul 16, 2018
    Tony Stark likes this.