Deport British Citizen Piers Morgan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Well, they know better. They have the wisdom and education to know what is a fair distribution of wealth. Or how prized slots in elite schools should be doled out.

Of course, doled out after they and other elites get their own kids in. Poor whites and working class people really are the ones who should have to bear the brunt of liberals policies, since they tend to cling to outmoded ideas like God and guns. Also, they tend to drive cars with enormous carbon footprints, shop at WalMart and eat meat and smoke. They clearly need liberal masters to direct their lives.

#31     Dec 25, 2012
  2. That reminds me I need to burn a tree today to atone for driving an economy car.
    thx for reminding me .

I'll go to wal-mart if their open too.

#32     Dec 25, 2012
  3. Redneck

Redneck

Though I thoroughly disagree with this asshole (morgan), I won’t sign the petition

Why, because I will defend his right to free speech – with my weapon if necessary (same as I would for anyone)

The irony

RN

#33     Dec 25, 2012
  4. wjk

wjk

Hey Future, why don't you back off the diatribes about reasons we don't need self-determined levels of force to defend ourselves with, a decision you are not qualified to make for anyone other than yourself, and address the decline of morality in this country that no doubt adds to the massive amounts of murder?

Let's start with the glorification of murder and mayhem in video games and TV, unbelievable levels of abortion, drug war violence, the non-stop attack on Christianity (Free Thinker anyone?) and removal of it from society, and so on. It aint the guns, it's the culture. You want to change that? It would be a good start if you want to end the violence.

#34     Dec 25, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

65,297 signatures so far. I think that means Obama has to pretend to give a thought out legitimate response.

#35     Dec 25, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

Obama never follows his own rules. Remember the rule about no lobbiests in his administration? Or the one about slashing the deficit in half by the end of his 1st term?

At most he'll give a one sentence reponse, "No."

#36     Dec 25, 2012
  7. What Piers Morgan does not say is while his home country of Britain has lower gun crime and homicides, the violent crime rate which includes armed burglaries, aggravated assault and rape is higher than in the USA.

For example, in London the total crime rate is 100+ per 1000 residents. In NYC, it is 20++ per 1000.

The UK is simply not a safe place, maybe that's why Piers Morgan came to the United States.

#37     Dec 25, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah to push for the same failed policies that make the UK so unsafe. I guess misery does indeed love company.

#38     Dec 25, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

It seems the British don't want Morgan back.

The British have responded to a petition calling for the deportation from the United States of CNN host Piers Morgan with one of their own: “Stop Piers Morgan from being deported back to the UK from America.”

The counter-petition, addressed to Theresa May, Home Secretary, is a direct response to the 70,000 Americans who have signed a petition calling for Mr. Morgan to be deported from the United States because of his strong gun-control views.

The UK petition, posted on change.org reads as follows:

“We got rid of him [Piers Morgan] once and why should we have to suffer again. The Americans wanted him, so they should put up with him. We washed our hands of him a long time ago.”

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwy...-petition-govt-we-dont-want-piers-morgan-back

#39     Dec 26, 2012
  10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Of course, the UK does not want Piers Morgan back. This is the guy who was directly responsible for funding the hacking into cell phone accounts in the U.K. including those of murdered children. He was basically banned from the media in the U.K. which is why we have the misfortune now of having him in the U.S.

#40     Dec 26, 2012