Deport British Citizen Piers Morgan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

Reality is a bitch isn't it? Now if only we could get the anti gun sheeple to see and embrace it.

#21     Dec 24, 2012
  2. It's funny but back in the Carter administration, they wanted to ban powerful cars or mandate governors so cars couldn't exceed the speed limit.

They used the exact same arguments, eg no one "needs" to go that fast, they're dangerous and scary, if it saves one child's life, it's worth the inconvenience,etc.

#22     Dec 24, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Liberals are constantly trying to tell us how to live, how to behave, how to think, what we can't have and what we can't do. It goes hand in hand with their mantra of redistribution of wealth.

#23     Dec 24, 2012
  4. Still no acknowledgment that handguns, assault weapons and high capacity magazines have no real use other than to kill large amounts of people quickly.

Your arrogance and stupidity are mind-boggling. Unfortunately you have a lot of company.

#24     Dec 24, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Two reasons. 1)You have half of those knowledgeable on the subject on ignore. 2)There won't be an "acknowledgement" by anyone knowledgeable on the subject simply because it's a false and utterly ridiculous statement.

#25     Dec 24, 2012
  6. This kind of stupid thinking is what happens when people's supposedly informed position comes from hollywood.

Obviously you are dumb enough to think everyone out there is the crack shot displayed in the movies by good guys.

bad guys fire off hundreds of rounds and can't hit shit but good guys can kill 2 or three with one bullet.

#26     Dec 24, 2012
  7. Or maybe he was dropped on his head as a baby? He has plenty of other crazy ideas in other areas.

#27     Dec 24, 2012
  8. I say he needs to be dropped on his head as an adult idiot wanting to deprive me of my 2nd Amendment rights.

#28     Dec 24, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

Dont you mean ....'drop kicked'...? :D

#29     Dec 24, 2012
  10. I didn't say dropped by how far , now did I?

Just checking :D :D

9.8 m/s2 can be a beautiful thing when applied correctly.

#30     Dec 24, 2012