Deport British Citizen Piers Morgan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 23, 2012.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

[​IMG]

#11     Dec 24, 2012
  2. You might be on to something.

Look at how Ted Kennedy's car killed Mary Jo Kopechne:

[​IMG]

#12     Dec 24, 2012
  3. I say we dig his ass up and execute him for murder.:cool:

#13     Dec 24, 2012
  4. OnClose

OnClose

#14     Dec 24, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

#15     Dec 24, 2012
  6. If you re-read my previous posts, you will see I've been saying all this talk about gun control is wasting energy, when we should be talking about human interaction. I'm glad to see you are finally getting the point. There may be some hope for you after all.

So, now that you seem to have developed a decent comprehension of the real problem - I have some good advice for you.

The next time one of your buddies posts a thread pertaining to gun control, just tell them to stfu and let's start talking about the solutions that WILL actually help, like how we should be treating each other.

If they don't start calling you a bleeding heart liberal, then you may actually start to make some real changes, rather than wasting your breath.

#16     Dec 24, 2012
  7. How many intentional murders are there with cars? Not to mention that cars have a practical purpose, where AR-15's don't.

#17     Dec 24, 2012
  8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#18     Dec 24, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Enough to warrant banning them by the anti gun guys standards. "If only we can save one it's worth it".
    Nonsense.

#19     Dec 24, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

And yet you keep saying you're OK with "a little bit more" regulation. You seem to be talking out of both sides of your mouth.

None of my buddies are advocating gun control. Your buddies are.

#20     Dec 24, 2012