Deport British Citizen Piers Morgan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 23, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

British Citizen and CNN television host Piers Morgan is engaged in a hostile attack against the U.S. Constitution by targeting the Second Amendment. We demand that Mr. Morgan be deported immediately for his effort to undermine the Bill of Rights and for exploiting his position as a national network television host to stage attacks against the rights of American citizens.

Sign The Petition:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...piers-morgan-attacking-2nd-amendment/prfh5zHD

2. ^More proof of how crazy the gun nuts are. It's laughable.

Assault weapons, handguns and high capacity magazines are not needed. Period. The fact that the gun worshipers can't admit this is mind-boggling. They just don't want to give up their toys. Like spoiled little boys.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Only 5 shot lever action 30-30 rifles are needed huh? Like the one you own?
    So you've appointed yourself the arbiter of what's necessary for all of us.
    Which just happens to coincide with you not having to make any sacrifice.

"Spoiled little boys" you say?

4. For the record, I'm not in full agreement with much of what fc is saying.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if we take listen to your opinion and do not implement any new regulations on firearm weapons, wouldn't that make you just as much a self appointed arbiter as she?

Wouldn't that also result in zero sacrifice on your part?

5. pspr

pspr

The petition has surpassed the 25,000 signatures needed. Piers should be deported before Christmas! (I wish)

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

No, it would make me a constitutionalists though I suppose.

7. You gun nuts are ridiculous.

8. Gosh, It's hard to imagine that the laws which worked just fine 230 years ago, would need any sort of updating. (sarcasm)

Well, I'm a constitutionalist too, and I'm for fixing it when things are broken.

Just the fact that the 2nd amendment uses the word "amendment" means a change was made to the existing law or constitution. So it started out getting changed, and it pretty much never stopped, right up until present day- that's why we have some 22,000 laws and regulations in place.

cmon, Lurc, you yourself agreed that some smart regulation is needed, in regards to gun control, didn't you? Just a tiny bit more won't be the end of the world, Will it?

9. What's laughable is how pointy headed, know-nothings like you "think" your emotional whims are truth and should be trump the Constitution. Your arrogance and stupidity are mind-boggling.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is it your contention that murders weren't happening 230 years ago?

I'm not seeing anything wrong with the second amendment.
    We don't have a gun problem. We have a people problem.

No its not, most of those 22,000 regs subvert the 2nd amendment.

We've been adding a "tiny bit more" for decades.
    The mass murder situation has not improved has it? So why are guys like you focusing on more of what doesn't work? Instead of concentrating on the real the problem. The people actually committing the crimes.

#10     Dec 24, 2012