Denver traders...

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Don Bright, May 13, 2003.

1. DaveN

DaveN

errrrr, OK, but you should know that our group has been called a bunch of beer-drinking, tech-talking, overoptimizing, programming geeks....in order of importance, with beer-drinking well in the lead... :D

Sounds like we're quite the fun group, I guess.

#11     May 14, 2003
  2. Actually, I think it was me who called you guys that!!

Don :D

#12     May 15, 2003
  3. DaveN

DaveN

LOL!!! Are you callin' us fun !!???

You'll tarnish your reputation in this area. :)

Anyway, we're looking forward to seeing you next week.

#13     May 15, 2003
  4. I just wanted to say thanks for the email responses. Hope to have a nice trading get-together on Wednesday!

Don:cool:

#14     May 16, 2003
  5. If I recognize a pattern, you are trying to visit your offices around the country and have an open forum for trading discussion. To facilitate it, you are buying drinks and appetizers.

For those who do not live near one of your offices, could you simply send us $20 so we can buy a few drinks on you? We promise to speak highly of Bright Trading while drinking your money.

Thanks.:D

#15     May 16, 2003
  6. Now, that is "thinking like a trader"....in the purest sense. And I'll "take the other side of the trade"....and be glad to buy you a drink on your next trip to Vegas. The only problem with your suggestion is that I won't be able to steal anyone's trading ideas after buying a few rounds. lol

Don :cool:

#16     May 16, 2003
  7. Just "recycling" the thread for the Wednesday get together for any Denver traders. Call Jon Spaulding to get info. 303.716.0977.

Back to you ....

Don

#17     May 19, 2003
  8. DaveN

DaveN

I just wanted to keep this thread alive for a bit longer...

If there are any Elite Trader members in the Denver area, this would be a great time to get together and just say "Hi." It's always nice to put a face with names. I'm planning on attending for the duration, or until Don stops buying drinks...LOL.

--
    Dave Nadeau
    Fort Collins, CO

#18     May 19, 2003
  9. Chad's tomorrow afternoon!!

Don

#19     May 20, 2003
  10. One last note about today's get together......Chad's in Lakewood, after the close....

Don

#20     May 21, 2003