Denver Traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by kris.herring, Apr 27, 2008.

1. 15rms

15rms

I am moving to Henderson the last week of August. I would be very interested in meeting like minded traders. I have traded for more than 10 years. I trade mechanically using leveraged ETF's.

It would be interesting to start a monthly meeting. It would be easy to find a place to meet even if we had to use our homes on a rotating basis.

rph.collective2.com

Rick Haines

#51     Jul 24, 2012
  2. ramack

ramack

I agree, finding a place to meet would not be difficult. Rotating homes is a good idea, can be less distracting than the sports bars etc. Let's keep this going, I think we could get something going fairly easily.

I live in Centennial. You're moving to Henderson from...?

Thanks for your response!
    Rich

#52     Jul 24, 2012
  3. 15rms

15rms

Moving from Houston. Been gone since 1994 and can't wait to get back home. Soon to retire.

#53     Jul 24, 2012
  4. ramack

ramack

Whew, welcome back (soon)! I almost took a job down in Houston last year. The weather/climate was a major factor.....I lived in Oxford, MS for about 7 years, the humidity killed me, ha.

#54     Jul 24, 2012
  5. usmc35

usmc35

Lurked around here for a bit, but just registered to add to the topic. Recently moved to the Denver area (Lakewood). Would be interested in forming something. Myself and another friend/trader (not on this forum) would both be interested. Anything from a meetup (I wouldn't mind hosting) to even some shared office space somewhere is fine by me.

#55     Jul 28, 2012
  6. How about Monday Aug 6th at usmcs place?

#56     Jul 28, 2012
  7. ramack

ramack

Hi,

I won't be able to meet until 8/8 or later. Anytime after that work?
    Rich

#57     Jul 28, 2012
  8. Hi Guys,

I'm out on the Eastern plains for the time being. Not exactly Denver but a couple hours away.

What kind of trading do you guys do?

-technical trend follower, stocks & etf's

#58     Jul 28, 2012
  9. ramack

ramack

Fx newbie

#59     Jul 29, 2012
  10. usmc35

usmc35

Up for anything myself, though I'll be in Park City, Utah for a wedding Aug 3 - 7th. Also (depending on how long it takes) have a bunch of construction going on in the house, might not be done until mid-August, but I'm still up for hosting something at some point, or if anyone wants to trade with others I'm considering checking out some office space somewhere in the near future. All just ideas that can be discussed if there is any interest.

#60     Jul 29, 2012