Denver Futures Day Traders?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by xpmike, Jul 7, 2018.

1. They

They

Damn it Electric Savant....

I was planning to visit a friend in Denver, randomly meet you in a coffee shop and tell you I am a trader so you could give me your best blank stare.

#11     Jul 8, 2018
    ElectricSavant likes this.
  2. Handle coming from you that means a lot. I have read about your maladies and I realize you understand. Please remember when I post replies to your comments in the future please remember how I feel about you. I consider you to be a friend, even though I am not an avid backtester.

ES

#12     Jul 8, 2018
    CSEtrader and Handle123 like this.
  3. I would know it was you...:)

#13     Jul 8, 2018
    They likes this.
  4. Well CSE...she has a good doctor..she has a pacemaker and has had three ablations. Mrs Savant is doing well and feels well. The drugs and the surgeries with western medicine have worked thus far.

ES

#14     Jul 8, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  5. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Very beautiful! Thank you for posting and all the best to your dear Mrs.Savant. Today technologies are very advanced, people are living even more than 100 years with a pacemaker. Glad she did not get Tavi.
    Some prayers will not harm. I already said one.

#15     Jul 8, 2018
  6. She has a strong heart and no heart attacks or valve problems. She has three irregular rhythms: Atrial Tachycardia, flutter and fibrillation. Her ElectroPhysiologist says she has a misbehaving heart...lol

ES

#16     Jul 8, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.