Denise Shull Says Tape Reading Art is Real and Alive

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by cornix, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Huh? I am a market agnostic --- provide me evidence of anything working in the market and it makes sense to me--- the regurgitated TA book evidence posted again and again and aliases never ending empty pleas to believe their claims don't qualify. surf

#51     Dec 12, 2012
  2. jem

jem

you might be looking at markets which are no longer likely to show patterns because they are so mature. its why I stopped daytrading.

If I were to try and trade full time again.
    I would figure out what I like to do... and then see if any markets are susceptible to my style. I suspect they would markets which are not fragmented and diluted with derivatives.

It fact give me a market with big ticks, no derivatives, and insider trading but rules regarding excecution... and no first peaks... and I will show you a happy place for smart traders that will eventually start to have public participation.

#52     Dec 12, 2012
  3. This is a really funny thread.

What makes making other people rich altruistic? Nothing.

The markets are so huge, no one organization can affect the markets.

Altruistic ........ hey zues!!!!

in the 50's tape reading was all there was.

Taxes for trading (short term gains) were through the roof.

No one gave a shit. "Get IT" nothing mattered in taking the market's full offer....

It was like taking candy away from babies. And we sailed all summer. city Island to Nova Scotia..... and back (using college kids to bring thee boats back).

The fear, anxiety, and anger surf has is a modern thing that came after tqape reading.

It didn'tt exist when all we had was the tape and daily data on two sides of one page in the WSJ.

I should attach half of the chart (8 1/2 by 11 was 1/2) I designed to begin my charting.....

I can remember when NO ONE, I mean NO ONE, had ever seen money made technically at the big brokerages.

Denise...Flavia....... are know nothings......

All I am going to find out is who is the patent attorney mentioned on ET the last few days. Then I get a plane ticket. My family has worked with scientific patents all my life. Now we go technical in trading patents..... .

Will patent office be as dumb as IRS and SEC??? For sure....

I trhink I'll go for trade secrets and redacting......

That three meeting, three steps beginner stuff was so rich...........

surf simply does not know how to take the games out of the DOM and T&S..... And he explains his ignorance, too. Is everyone he knows so gullible as surf????

#53     Dec 12, 2012
  4. Read what you posted and then what Sculptor posted in response, CAREFULLY.

#54     Dec 12, 2012
  5. Most likely, almost none of them has a working method. :D

#55     Dec 12, 2012
  6. Books? I don't read TA books. What I have, has come about through market observation and trial/error. You know, it takes EFFORT to get good at this trading thing, you can't just be constantly going on vacation and going yachting, LOL

#56     Dec 12, 2012
  7. I'm not asking you to understand anything.

But my students can do this every day.

Can anyone you know go to my classes? I don't think so.

#57     Dec 12, 2012
  8. And this

#58     Dec 12, 2012
  9. And this:

#59     Dec 12, 2012
  10. Couldn't have said it better myself.

#60     Dec 12, 2012