Dems Take House... Too Bad for Americans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gnome, Nov 8, 2006.

1. gnome

gnome

When Bush was elected, I thought he'd be an average president. Turns out, I think he should go down in history as one of our worst. Kerry likely would have been little better... just different warts.

We haven't had much luck with Presidents. In my lifetime, I think Eisenhower was a philosophically good choice. Kennedy? I was a teenager, though I remember liking him. Otherwise, I liked Jimmy Carter as a personality. Reagan was OK... The rest? Pathetic!!

#31     Nov 8, 2006
  2. romik

romik

I would vote for some one like Michael Moore, great intellect and a sense of humour, perfect. Unfortunately US majority would favour Arnie over him I guess.

#32     Nov 8, 2006
  3. Well I think that sort of says it all. Given the choice we elected the best candidate.Can you imagine having to deal with Theresa's brooding Boy Toy for eight years.

#33     Nov 8, 2006
  4. gnome

gnome

The best man I can think of in recent political history... Warren Rudman.

#34     Nov 8, 2006
  5. Micheal Moore is neither intelligent nor funny, are you a complete idiot.

#35     Nov 8, 2006
  6. romik

romik

No, I am Jewish. Our sense of humour is unrivalled. Thanks for the compliment.

#36     Nov 8, 2006
  7. Yeh that David Brenner, and Alan King are wicked funny. Although I will admit Larry King is usually an unintentional riot.

#37     Nov 8, 2006
  8. gnome

gnome

LOL... Good one!! :D

#38     Nov 8, 2006
  9. Jon Tester - democratic senator from Montana is pro-choice, he is against gay marriage amendment and free trade, against the Patriot Act, flag burning amendment and the war in Iraq...Does it sound conservative to you?

Political views of most democrats who were elected yesterday are very similar. Harold Ford was a true conservative democrat but he lost. BTW keep in mind that not a single democrat lost his seat yesterday so all those liberal/progressive democrats are still there. As I said, stop watching Foxnews, do your own research.

#39     Nov 8, 2006
  10. romik

romik

It takes little to impress the majority, promises, promises, more promises of a more prosperous life.

#40     Nov 8, 2006