Dems just lost the senate!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Dec 13, 2006.

1. You know, they all say, "elect us. We're honest. We tell the truth."

Then Harry Reid goes to see Johnson and says, "he looks good".

He just had fucking brain surgery. What did you like, Harry? The flashing lights? The EKG waves? Maybe it was all the tubes, and that dried up blood all over his hands.

They must really believe we're all as stupid as.... well, we elected them, so I guess they think we're stupid.

#41     Dec 15, 2006
  2. Artie21

Artie21

So, you have a different fantasy?

#42     Dec 15, 2006

3. sputdr, I don't know what Republican party you think you represent, it sure as hell isn't mine. We don't want you nitwit.

#43     Dec 15, 2006
  4. You are funny, that's a cut and paste from a headline from Drudge.

Ok professor?

#44     Dec 15, 2006
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

He might be pathetic, but he is also CORRECT on the topic. Just like in any good democracy, the PEOPLE have no vote in this matter, and SD's governor would elect the next senator, most likely a republican.

Actually, if you check history, he already did that back in 2002...

#45     Dec 15, 2006
  6. Let's hope the man lives a long time, as Senator or not. If I recall, in California a while back, the wife was named by the Governor. That would make some sense, it might look better to all involved. But, in this day of "Us and them" politics, doubtful.

c

#46     Dec 15, 2006
  7. What the hell are you talking about ?

#47     Dec 15, 2006
  8. I think that the person known as sputdr has what "we" would call "mental issues."

Seriously. There's no other explanation. When reading his posts in that light they ultimately make "semi" sense.

#48     Dec 15, 2006