Dems find a way to Lose...AGAIN

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Gord

Gord

Another lie! [​IMG]

You corrected nothing. You lied about why you left that other thread - and then only after you posted the lie did you discover that the mother comment was on this thread. And now you lie again to cover up the first lie. You are proven to be shameless rat.

Now give us that evidence liarboy...

#41     Mar 31, 2008
  2. Yannis

Yannis

About what? That 9/11 happened? It's a stupid question to start with. That Saddam was a big threat to us and our allies? Duh! That the Islamist extremists had WMD? Frankly I sleep much better now that I know that they don't have them, thank God.

On the other hand, is anyone surprised that our politicians "occasionally" lie? It's in their job description, for goodness sake, they see it as a resource to use to get things done. Didn't Clinton lie big time?

No need for long, agonizing lists here, they ALL lie, all the time. The question is, why do they lie - to help Americans or hurt us? I think Bush and McCain and many others are trying to help, but I'm not so sure about Obama at this point.

#42     Mar 31, 2008
  3. no... i made the comment before i checked the threads. yes.. i got them crossed.. i went back and saw my mistake and made the correction. so fkn what? as soon as you made the mother comments i knew you were filth... garbage.... i should have hit ignore then but i didn't.

now i see what you are made of... so... why keep bugging me about the wmds? everyone now knows they were faked. if you don't by now then you need professional help.

im not going to go back and dig up every article i read from back then. go #@*& yourself corky.

#43     Mar 31, 2008
  4. Yannis

Yannis

I thought about that and decided that (a) McCain may be looking for a woman or African American running mate, depending who he has to disarm in the fall; (b) the fact that Lieberman is very Jewish may detract from his effectiveness as Secretary of State with our Arab allies; and (c) Chief of Staff is the most important position in the White House, after the President, where McCain will really need his best friend and an expert handler... maybe that's the slot for Lieberman. Just a thought.

#44     Mar 31, 2008
  5. Gord

Gord

No - you ran away from that other thread like scared little girl. And then you lied about it, you little chickenrat.

Give us that evidence that was so "easy to figure out" ratliar...

#45     Mar 31, 2008
  6. Hillary is really screwed now: :eek:

March 31, 2008

50 Cent no longer supports Clinton

(CNN) – Hillary Clinton appears to have lost a high-profile backer to rival Barack Obama.

Rapper 50 Cent, who told Time magazine last September he was supporting the New York senator's White House bid, now says he has decided to shift his allegiance to Obama.

The multi-platinum star, born Curtis Jackson, told MTV News Friday that Obama's recent speech on race was the deciding factor for his decision.

"I heard Obama speak," he said. "He hit me with that he-just-got-done-watching-'Malcolm X,' and I swear to God, I'm like, 'Yo, Obama!'

"I'm Obama to the end now, baby!"

But the musician also admitted he's lost interest in the protracted Democratic race, and may not support either candidate.

"To be honest, I haven't been following that anymore. I lost my interest," he said. "I listened to some of the debates and things that they were saying, and I just got lost in everything that was going on…Don't look for my vote, for me to determine nothing on that. Just say, '50 Cent, he don't know, so don't ask Fiddy.'

He also said he didn't think the country is ready for a black president.

"I just think there's people that might not be ready for an African-American president," he said. "It'll be an issue, believe it or not."

"You've got to be conscious of racism, period," he continued. "And it's still there. We don't deal with it as often as my grandparents did. My grandparents grew up in South Carolina, so they experienced the heart of that."

#46     Mar 31, 2008
  7. #47     Mar 31, 2008
  8. Hillary v Mac = Mac

Usama v Mac = Usama by a landslide.

#48     Mar 31, 2008
  9. Heartily disagree. It's the exact opposite IMO:

Shrillary v.s. Mac = Shrillary

Osama v.s. Mac = Mac

This country is ready for a white woman President.

It is not ready for a black President.

#49     Mar 31, 2008
  10. Wager?

Quite odd that you'd make a distinction for what America is ready for.

#50     Mar 31, 2008