Dems find a way to Lose...AGAIN

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Mar 29, 2008.

1. and i could easily be wrong also. he hasn't announced but the signs are all there.... to be honest i am a little surprised myself although i went on record suggesting this scenario in may 07.

#21     Mar 30, 2008
  2. Gord

Gord

Another conspiracy?!?

So was this a completely new conspiracy? Or was this the same ole' conspiracy that tricked the Clinton administration, and the Bush administration, and the UN, many world leaders, and most western intel agencies into war with Iraq?

When are you going to name names? Who are the "puppet" masters? When are you going to give us your evidence for these massive conspiracies? What's the "formula" you discovered?

#22     Mar 30, 2008
  3. let's just wait and see if gore does announce. granted the mainstream media does seem to be putting it out there, more and more each day.

#23     Mar 30, 2008
  4. LOL, it's amazing that people don't notice that.

But then, they did vote for Bush, TWICE!

Doesn't really matter in the long run, same handlers for Obama, Clinton and McCain.

#24     Mar 30, 2008
  5. I don't think you should hold your breath waiting for any sort of proof for any of these conspiracy theories. ratboy88 isn't the only one on here who believes that i.e. 9/11 was a U.S. military/Bush Family operation or that men never landed on the moon or that Kennedy was killed by his own bodyguards or whatever. There are a shocking number of people who believe in these things. Asking for proof is like asking the Pope for proof of the existence of God. He'd just look at you like you were nuts.

#25     Mar 30, 2008
  6. i have an idea, why don't we wait and see what happens. it's a bold call and who knows what may happen.

#26     Mar 30, 2008
  7. Gord

Gord

Yeah I know he is just a troll who is only here to prove to himself that he is actually worth more than his mother told him he was. I just want to remind him that his mother was right... [​IMG]

#27     Mar 30, 2008
  8. SteveD

SteveD

These "nut jobs" remind me of the Lee Marvin character in the movie Cat Ballou.....

He would awaken out of a drunken stupor to shout some inane delussional comment and then fall back in to unconcioness, LOL..

Kerry got caught lying about his personal VietNam experience....

As much as you nut jobs shout it out loud.....Bush never lied about WMD.....

McCain is the next president......no way would Gore run against McCain.....McCain would eat his lunch and Gore would go out a two time loser......a butt of jokes forever......

SteveD

#28     Mar 30, 2008
  9. yes... i was a fool to believe in conspiracies. i was a fool to question the media when they were telling us all about the evil muslims and their secret underground Bat Cave:

[​IMG]

#29     Mar 31, 2008
  10. :eek: :confused: :cool: :) :D

the govt would never lie us into war... nooooooooo:

<object width="500" height="418"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OgfzqulvhlQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OgfzqulvhlQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="500" height="418"></embed></object>

oh dear God, these consiracy theorists are crazy!!!

#30     Mar 31, 2008