Dems Against Reproductive Rights

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Aug 24, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

China has been killing female babies for over a thousand years.

It has little to do with their current political system.

We abort more babies in the US than China has killed in its entire history.

Joe Biden is a clown. It is still unbelievable to me that libtards would vote for an administration with him as #2. They could literally have grabbed some wino out from under a bridge and gotten better decisions and policies than what eminates from the chaotic mind of Joe Biden. Larry Harmon (Bozo) would actually have been a better choice even though he is dead.

#11     Aug 24, 2011
  2. wildchild

wildchild

Nice euphemism.

#12     Aug 24, 2011
  3. wildchild

wildchild

You don't understand why people have a problem when a welfare mother goes out and has a kid with the sole purpose of collecting more welfare money. In the overwhelming majority of cases the money is not used for the well being of the child, it is used so the mother can purchase items to feed habits and addictions. You don't get that?

Second of all, I do not see how being a minority or not being a minority has anything to do with it. Another liberal dirty tactic of trying to paint someone as a racist when race clearly has no factor in what welfare mothers do. Nice try though.

#13     Aug 24, 2011
  4. bkveen3

bkveen3

What population growth in China??? Have you looked at the UN stats on population? Most of the developed world is falling off a cliff. The Japanese and most of Western Europe won't exist in a few generations. The Chinese will lose 50% of their population over the next 30 years. Over population is such a bs argument. People have been screaming about it for long before we had a billion people on earth. Even with the UN's stats that don't account for technological advances the carrying capacity is between 10-15 billion. According to birthrate trends we are going to top out around 9 and plummet. We have set ourselves up for a disastrous future all because of "overpopulation" fear mongering.

#14     Aug 24, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

hey lets limit stupidity growth while we're at it.

#15     Aug 24, 2011
  6. Mercor

Mercor

Woman 'encouraged husband to have sex with 12-year-old girl so that she would get pregnant and they could claim more benefits'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-12-year-old-girl-benefits.html#ixzz1VzMllNy5

#16     Aug 24, 2011
  7. I believe the conservative opposition to welfare is somewhat more nuanced. Policies can be well-intentioned and compassionate on their face, but in practice produce unintended consequences. In the case of the urban underclass, those unintended consequences have had a devastating effect.

Conservatives by and large do not believe huge numbers of women are having babies just to collect benefits. The problem is the welfare society we have created has taken away the historic stigma of bearing illegitimate children. It has absolved fathers of the responsibility of taking care of children they produce. It has created a system in which the most common life path for women is to produce several children by different and absent fathers at a very young age and depend on welfare as the sole mean of support.

We see the effects on the news every night. Gangs, mobs, drug wars, etc. Don't tell me it is just an economic problem because the black community did not have these problems before liberals started helping them.

#17     Aug 24, 2011
  8. wildchild, now you can see why I have "free thinker" on my ignore list..."one child" is a "policy"...kind of like "Hitler's final solution" was a "policy"

#18     Aug 24, 2011
  9. Too bad you weren't aborted.

#19     Aug 24, 2011
  10. Eight

Eight

One lady told me she "always supported a woman's right to choose" so I told her "Who wants to marry a woman that has a right to kill my children?" I don't have reproductive rights? A kid doesn't have a right to live?

80% of abortions are in welfare neighborhoods, the Democrats just want the votes, they don't really want the people...

#20     Aug 25, 2011