Dems Against Reproductive Rights

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Aug 24, 2011.

1. wildchild

wildchild

I get sick and tired of seeing some butt-ugly feminist on TV talking about abortion and saying its about reproductive rights. Now we have this Joe Biden running around in China showing support for China's One Child policy. How can you be a feminist and still support the Democrats after the Obama administration comes out in support of One Child policy?

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/joe-biden-i-fully-understand-chinas-one-child-policy_590513.html

"Your policy has been one which I fully understand -- I’m not second-guessing -- of one child per family. " Joe Biden

2. I must admit that many times I have laughed about some feminazi beating the drum for abortion rights...all the meanwhile she is so ugly that there isn't a human male in the universe who would impregnate her if the species depended upon it.

3. jem

jem

He is disgusting.

4. overpopulation is the no 1 problem on earth today. whats wrong with policies aimed at limiting population growth?

5. wildchild

wildchild

So what is it? Are you for reproductive rights or are you for a nanny state that has control of every aspect of your life, including reproduction?

6. i dont get it. the right wing intelligentsia on et is constantly whining about minorities having too many children to collect welfare but when someone tries to encourage fewer children you whine about that too.

7. If you go up into "Your Account" (about an inch from the top and on the right hand side of this window)...click on that link...once in there...you sill see on the right hand side of the window an "Edit Ignore List" link...go in there and you can add people like "Free Thinker" and never have to see his posts again! I did that for "Free Thinker," because he is neither free nor a thinker.

8. Ricter

Ricter

lol

9. Mercor

Mercor

This rule has caused a disdain for female infants; abortion, neglect, abandonment, and even infanticide have been known to occur to female infants. The result of such Draconian family planning has resulted in the disparate ratio of 114 males for every 100 females among babies from birth through children four years of age. Normally, 105 males are naturally born for every 100 females.

To make this policy fair why don't we just starve them to death at least the males will share in the terror of death.

10. i agree their method it has problems but do you think there are too few people in china? if you were them how would you control population growth?

#10     Aug 24, 2011