Demoncrats raid Mar-A-Largo to stop Trump because they do not have a candidate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Aug 8, 2022.

1. These clowns will be at it all the way through 2024.

They are working overtime to get Ron DeSantis nominated, then they will wake up and say "whoa, Trump has all sorts of issues, we wanted to run against him."

Can't fix stupid.

2. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

The DOJ and FBI have both become corrupt, politicized and basically frightening. No objective person can trust this government and particularly the 3 letter agencies.

I have certain responsibilities in the USA that are making me stay put for the time being but at some not too distant point I will sell up and sail away.

I will eventually settle somewhere. I have a friend who has lived on his boat anchored off San Andres Island (Colombian island in the southwest Caribbean) for years. He is Canadian and I don't know his visa situation but he sure lives a good life. He has to flee the occasional hurricane, usually to Panama but that is nearly the only complication in his life.

Never thought I would live so long as to see my country go full banana republic. Might as well adopt an actual banana republic. I have other friends who have moved to places like Thailand but southeast asia just isn't for me.

3. UsualName

UsualName

4. We know that an Obama-appointed former judge would have signed off on it. Merrick Garland.

Of course, in fairness to the judge in this case - regardless of appointment- they must rely heavily upon representations of those requesting the warrant. Yes, they have to examine it and check the basic elements but if the DOJ lies through its arse and then swears to the truth of it then the judge often needs to rely upon their integrity.

As we know, the DOJ obtained certain bogus FISA warrants but I don't blame the FISA court in the least. The DOJ foisted a fraud upon the court.

They are not to be trusted anymore. They should be in prison.

smallfil, traderob and Snarkhund like this.
  5. UsualName

UsualName

Whatever. Only Nicholas Cage gets away with stealing from the National Archives, buddy. Lol.

ElCubano likes this.
  6. Yeh sure, and if a Secretary of State got a Congressional subpoena for all emails, and just by coincidence deleted all 35,000 two days later- whoa- I can't think of anyone who could get away with that. That's something you would only see in a Hollywood movie.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
    smallfil and traderob like this.
  7. notagain

notagain

United States of Florida, Ron DeSantis please suspend everyone connected to Soros. Schedule F the FBI.

earth_imperator likes this.
  8. elderado

elderado

Why today? Deflection?

[​IMG]

murray t turtle and Buy1Sell2 like this.
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

#BackTheBlue #ThinBlueLine #BlueLivesMatter #PartyOfLawAndOrder #DontDefundThem

10. UsualName

UsualName

Pfft. You hocking the Fox News/RNC script is hilarious. You’re a very good doggy!

Man, you guys are triggered bigly.

#10     Aug 9, 2022