DemoNazis and guns

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's been on his brother, not to put too fine a point on it.

#31     Feb 15, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

You nailed it Captain.

#32     Feb 15, 2013
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Not sure. Apparently it's a bicep tendon rupture, or some shit like that. Only one side, so I have no loss of mobility, but I have an orthopedic appt next week to see if surgery is needed or if it will just re-attach.

Thx for asking, mate.

#33     Feb 15, 2013
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

I thought there was a chance of a tear. Usually if a bicep tears, it tears away, and literally rolls up the arm.:eek: Glad that didn't happen!
    Hopefully no surgery necessary, time being what it would take to heal.

#34     Feb 15, 2013
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Ewwww! And that wouldn't surprise me about him.:D

#35     Feb 15, 2013
  6. Good post Cap, they understand that we have rights but they just don't care. this isn't born of ignorance or stupidity, it's intentional destruction of our Constitution. The only solution to this kind of law is for NO ONE nationwide to give up their guns. If the prisons are overpopulated now.. it will be a sight to see when they try to flood them with tens of millions of newly christened criminals. although I'm sure some douche like krugman would love the idea because they could put people to work building new prisons. lol this country is FUBAR.

#36     Feb 15, 2013
  7. hell, according to liberals I'm a homophobe.:D :D

#37     Feb 15, 2013
  8. You are exactly right. There is intent! Willful intent to destroy a society. The Commie philosophy to destroy America is not dead. They knew decades ago it would have to be an inside job. Just because Communism is a failure doesn't mean it's not a useful tool. It works remarkably well in the destrution of a economy and a society.
    These crazy bastards still believe you can create a classless, moneyless society where everyone will be happy living is poverty, so long as their neighbor is living in poverty. Everyone that is except for the chosen few eliteists who will live in luxury. They deserve it you know. It's hard work making every decision for all those people.

#38     Feb 15, 2013
  9. free advice , take it for what you paid

Unless it's less than 30% tear or you're 70 years old, get it repaired, (what is torn) will not functionally re-attach. What is attached can still be strengthened but you risk an entire rupture later anyway. So it's best to recover once instead of twice.

btw: I completely tore my right distal bicep tendon 2010.

#39     Feb 15, 2013
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

A neighbor had his bicep detach and pull up into a ball. Very painful.

#40     Feb 15, 2013