DemoNazis and guns

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Feb 14, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Way to go assholes! Democrats are Nazis, and it's obvious:

"California legislators are in the process of rolling out what will be the strictest gun control laws in the country. Democrat state Legislatures rolled out a list of proposals that will instantly criminalize most of the state's law abiding gun owners.

The new law would outlaw all semiautomatic weapons, criminalize anyone who has more than 500 rounds of ammo, and require a permit to buy ammunition in the future. California, which already has some of the strictest gun control laws in the country, is also looking at a proposal which would call for the immediate confiscation of 166,000 registered modern sporting rifles. This is why people are against Registration!

Darrell Steinberg, D-Sacramento, unveiled the gun control package in a news conference Thursday at the state Capitol.

The package includes:

Banning the possession - not just manufacture and sale - of magazines holding more than 10 rounds.
    Making possession of hollow point bullets and similar "assault bullets" a felony.
    Requiring anyone wishing to buy ammunition to first get a permit by passing a background check.
    Requiring the registration and reporting of all ammo purchases. Limits the number of rounds anyone can have at one time to 500 rounds.
    Requiring all gun owners will have to be licensed like drivers, and will be forced to carry gun liability insurance.
    Banning any gun that has a detachable magazine, and requires a 100% prohibition of all fixed magazines greater than 10 rounds.
    Making all previous grandfathered magazines become illegal, and it will become a felony if you keep one.
    Prohibiting anyone barred from owning a weapon from living in a home where weapons are kept
    Expanding the list of crimes that would bar a person from gun possession.
    Letting the state Justice Department use money from the state's Dealer's Record of Sale system to eliminate the backlog of people identified as no longer allowed to own guns but not yet investigated and contacted by law enforcement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GiW_uJ4zFw&feature=player_embedded

Now for Missouri:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...arms-gives-gunowners-90-days-to-turn-in-guns/

I sold a shotgun recently to a full time Fire Fighter. He said, "if someone comes to take any guns I own, they'll be shot." And this is a guy who SAVES LIVES for a living! These Nazis are either wanting a war on US soil, or are arrogantly stupid.:mad:

2. pspr

pspr

LOL We missed you around here. :D

3. Good start. Should be nationwide.

4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Can you believe what these arrogant bastards are trying to pull?!?!?!? They should be on trial right now for this kind of shit! They're going start a war, and they don't care.:mad:

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

These idiots are showing their uninformed ignorance again.
    Military "assault" ammo is generally FMJ, NOT hollow point.
    As for the rest of this nonsense. Have they considered the fact the the criminals causing the firearms related deaths are going to ignore these stupid laws just like they ignore the current laws? NO, of course not.

If utterly absurd laws like these actually get passed and the 48% or whatever it was that were not dumb enough to vote for Odumbo. Continue to sit on their/our collective hands and do nothing. It really is over for the US.

6. hmm If I buy ammo , I've always thought of tipping mine with mercury.

I wonder if they'll like that?

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Fuck'em

8. How could anyone defend their home if they do this?

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

They can't, but then the anti gun lobby and their sheeple supporters don't really care. Now do they?

10. I always thought that the gun ban crazies would take a more gradual approach and do things slowly over a few years, but I guess that they have gone full blown retard and just want to ignore the 2nd amendment and the state constitution of Missouri and go gun snatching right now.

Good...they might as well start snatching guns right away...so that the rest of the nation's gun owners can finally realize what gun registration leads to.

The gun ban crazies let dangerous criminals run wild and terrorize communities, because they are more focused on disarming the law abiding citizens. Then after stealing their constitutional rights they send them a bill for the cost.

#10     Feb 14, 2013