Democrats Vow to Fight On After Zarqawi Loss

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Jun 11, 2006.

1. TGregg

TGregg

(2006-06-09) — As Blackberry devices and cell phones on Capitol Hill hummed with news of the death of terrorist leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi yesterday, Congressional Democrats vowed that despite the loss they would fight on in “the war on the war on terror.”

<a href="http://www.scrappleface.com/?p=2278">Continued</a>. . .

:D

2. :D

3. dis

dis

The Democrats still have Osama bin Laden.

4. lol, previously tgreggs of the world had to look all over the internets for the stupidest quotes they could find, now they are inventing them. Oh desperation, can reactionaries fall any lower? I guess we have to stay tuned.

And don't tell me it's just a joke, hapaboy takes this kind of stuff very seriously

And btw:
    Telephone interviews for this update were conducted following the death of terrorist leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. This suggests that there is no immediate “bounce” for the President from the news...That stands in sharp contrast to the reaction following the capture of Saddam Hussein
    http://www.rasmussenreports.com/Bush_Job_Approval.htm

5. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

Dems shot themselves in the gut investing in America’s defeat. Everyone sees it. The Dems are screwed.

6. No kidding?

Public confidence in GOP governance has plunged to the lowest levels of the Bush presidency, with Americans saying by wide margins that they now trust Democrats more than Republicans to deal with Iraq, the economy, immigration and other issues, according to a Washington Post-ABC News poll that underscores the GOP's fragile grip on power six months before the midterm elections

Democrats are now favored to handle all 10 issues measured in the Post-ABC News poll. The survey shows a majority of the public, 56 percent, saying they would prefer to see Democrats in control of Congress after the elections.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/16/AR2006051601264.html

7. Now that the war is over (lol), we can get back to the most important problems facing Americans, gay marriage and flag burning.

8. Fascinating. So you are saying

1) That America has suffered a defeat

2) That it's the fault of the Democratic Party?

Let's see how many Republicans jump up to side with you on this one.

9. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

The Democrats are following polls manufactured by closed-minded leftist-zombie-journalists who vote Democrat on default and without thought. It’s the most comical example of the Greater Fool Theory. They can all play with themselves all the way to November. It doesn’t matter because in the end Americans will vote for the party that roots for America.

It may take a while before Democrats find a vision. But they must first regain the confidence of any majority that their party can be trusted in maintaining America’s security and strength with respect to a world full of cultures and nations waiting for the first opportunity to have America fall flat on its ass.

10. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

Where did I say America suffered a defeat, or me blaming the Democrats for America’s defeat? I’m only saying that Americans won’t invest in a Democrat party that invests in America’s defeat, which it does.

#10     Jun 12, 2006