Democrats vote to fine people $1,000 for throwing frisbees & footballs on the beach.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Why would anyone want to live in that fucked up state is beyond me.

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I like Florida because the beaches are open at night.

LA beaches are closed at night. You can't even walk or run without being harrassed.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'm with you. That's one of the reasons why I moved to Tampa. Also, because there's no state income tax.

The gulf water is about 80 in the summer time. Clearwater has some of the most beautiful beaches in the country.

What's Cali got? The water is friggen cold and the beaches have all sorts of lunatics on them.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

You can say that again.

5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Not to mention the occasional great white shark.

What SoCal has is truly great waves. Epic sometimes. And good skiing.

6. The ocean water is disgusting here though. Its like swimming in a cold toilet, even in the summer. The water in mexico is better than the water on the coast of CA.

7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Gotta disagree.

I raced Newport-Ensenada for 12-years in a row and the Pacific off Mexico and the Ensenada waters inside of Todos Santos Island were nasty.

The only place you must avoid in California is Santa Monica Bay but there are no waves there anyway. The south facing beaches of Orange County are spectacular.

8. Agree again. SoCal is unrivaled in beaches. Too many people, in too small a space, is the reason for these sad rules being put in place.

c

9. We all know the dems will take money out of your pocket any way they can.

#10     Feb 10, 2012