Democrats: The Peace er I Mean AIPAC Party

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

#11     Apr 27, 2007
  2. [/B]That's not to say that we must bomb Iran (I think Israel should) but the Shia are not any more peaceful or civilized than their Sunni brethren are.[/b]

You think Israel should?? Khahahahahahaha! You are so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute dddooo! have you considered stand up comedy??

Buddy, do not say that in front of any American Zionist...you might be accused of treason!

No buddy, you just give your instruction and the US admin will take care of everything.

After all, your little bambinos should never, ever be put in harm's way.

Make sure to turn around and stab in the back the same admin. you will instruct to carry out your future dirty war as you did in this war.

#12     Apr 27, 2007
  3. And that is why she had to rectify the problem by polishing her ass kissing skills. To say the least... she is now a full grown swan!!

:D :D

#13     Apr 27, 2007
  4. No Wael, I wish it was 2% - Israel occupies less than 0.2% (two tenth of one percent) of the Middle East and that's if you include the West Bank and Gaza.

And 70:1 ratio if you take the arab population into account only, if you count all muslims it would be an order of magnitute higher.

[​IMG]

#14     Apr 27, 2007
  5. Tool? At least I know how to spell the Speaker's name.

Your link doesn't even mention Pelosi let alone refer to a "booing" incident.

Why? Because the incident you describe never happened.

Pelosi is WAY up AIPAC's ass. For years.

http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/85

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54779

http://www.antiwar.com/frank/?articleid=6157

#15     Apr 27, 2007
  6. More from Pelosi. Looks like she's learned AIPAC's talking points.

"The greatest threat to Israel's right to exist, with the prospect of devastating violence, now comes from Iran. For too long, leaders of both political parties in the United States have not done nearly enough to confront the Russians and the Chinese, who have supplied Iran as it has plowed ahead with its nuclear and missile technology."

#16     Apr 27, 2007
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

You silly, silly tool.... :)

Anybody who comes with the spelling bee already lost the debate.

It was on PAGE #2:

"At one point, when Pelosi took the opportunity to criticize the Bush administration's surge plan, she was booed by some of the assembled delegates."

And you are trying to prove a negative (never happened)? You got another things comin'.... :)

P.S.: There is nothing to debate who are more up in the AIPAC's ass. Both parties are...as dddooo already pointed out....

#17     Apr 27, 2007
  8. fhl

fhl

Watching Pelosi and the other dems speaking to Jews is like watching Rudy speak against civil unions. (which news reports say he did yesterday.) I'm with the people who don't believe a word of it.

#18     Apr 27, 2007
  9. FWIW, AIPAC is not a "political action committee" it's a "public action committee". As such the only thing it represents is extremely strong bi-partisan support of the Jewish state from the overwhelming majority of the american public. Politicians are kissing up to AIPAC because it reflects the will of the american people on the issue of Israel-Palestine.

#19     Apr 27, 2007
  10. fhl

fhl

Who cares who's kissing up? Your man Clinton was more than willing to give it away, if only he could find a Palestinian that would accept the offer.

#20     Apr 27, 2007