Democrat's Signal America's Death

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, May 26, 2004.

1. Hmm, trying to find some facts about how bush has improved things, like saftey etc. They come on TV and actually TELL us there will be an attack now! What a bunch of wimps!
    Instead of invading a country that is defended by (gasp) small arms and improvised explosives, and who have no economic power, why not take steps to build things (as opposed to destroying).

Shaking my head about the road to ruin and perpetual war are are being led down. We do have a choice, surely as one of the most wealthy regions of the world we have a choice. But the way it is presented to us we are helpless, innocent, pure, 100% good people who Gee Whiz just can't understand why people want to attack us.

War is one of the single most profitable human endevors, just follow the money flow to solve this one

#11     May 27, 2004
  2. The real stats:

Gore: 6.5
    Bush: 4.1

Interesting..... 58% higher murder rate for Gore voters :p
    Really not very surprising.

peace

axeman

#12     May 27, 2004
  3. nope not suprising at all. these damn country republicans keep showing up in the big cities getting their ass killed.

#13     May 27, 2004
  4. Hehe... I think its safe to say there is a correlation between
    population density, crime, and being a democrat.

peace

axeman

#14     May 27, 2004
  5. Pabst

Pabst

64% of the White Men in the U.S. who voted in 2000 selected Bush over Gore. An absolutely stunning stat. Factoring out Gays (75% went for Gore out of 4 million votes cast) and Jews (79% voted Gore) around 68% of Straight non Jewish men voted for GWB.

#15     May 27, 2004
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

So what does that say about our local ET liberals here that voted for Gore? LOL.

#16     May 27, 2004
  7. As Cartman would say "They're gay jews?"

LMAOOO :p

peace

axeman

#17     May 27, 2004

8. If you think that article actually substantially debunked anything I'd have to question just who the real loonies here are...

#18     May 27, 2004
  9. #19     May 27, 2004
  10. Pabst

Pabst