Democrats send 'information' concerning Kavanaugh nomination to FBI

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RedDuke, Sep 13, 2018.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

I guess the Democrats found some woman (being paid by someone) to say that Kavanaugh behaved inappropriately. The is just strategy by the Democrats to drag out the nomination for months while they hope get a majority in the Senate/House to block the nomination in November.

The Democrats demean themselves by engaging in such absurd tactics to derail a nomination hearing.

3. RedDuke

RedDuke

No it has to be much bigger than that to derail nomination. She said/he said won't cut it here.

4. Possibly something in his written responses is believed untruthful.

There is no objectively absurd anymore, not when you have Trump at the top. The Florida republicans are scrambling to distance themselves from his new conspiracy theory about PR deaths.

Tony Stark likes this.
  5. Poindexter

Poindexter

That's exactly what it looks like... right out of the old demrat playbook.

"Two officials familiar with the matter say the incident involved possible sexual misconduct between Judge Kavanaugh and a woman when they were both in high school."
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/13/us/politics/brett-kavanaugh-dianne-feinstein.html

6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Clubber Lang and Poindexter like this.
  7. The dems are going completely down and dirty and full savage on Kavanaugh- right to the end.

That's fine. Let's just get on with it.

BUT, OHHHH, HOWWWWWW THEY WILL HOWL IF/WHEN TRUMP RELEASES THE FULL LOAD OF TEXTS THAT THE SWAMP IS WITHHOLDING.

The republicans should call for a vote on Kavanaugh next week. They can hold off on the swearing in if anybody has anything "good" on him. Keep moving forward no matter what. You know, like Sparticus would do.

Y'all may recall that I said- right from the beginning- that the dems would go at this as long as they needed to "to find/create a pubic hair on the coke can" as they did with Clarence Thomas. Many here know what I am talking about- some don't. But here we are. The pubic hair on the coke can equivalent is upon Kavanaugh. The good news is that that is where it will end. For better or worse. You get one good dirty trick in these processes. The next dirty trick after that looks too obvious.

gig.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    Tom B, Poindexter and Arnie like this.
  8. RedDuke

RedDuke

Slartibartfast likes this.
  9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

The NYT and other media sources say it involves sexual conduct with a woman while he was in high school.

How is this an FBI matter? I think the Democrats are trying to drive nomination process off the rails by any means possible.

10. RedDuke

RedDuke

And they will easily fail if that's all they have got.

#10     Sep 13, 2018
    Slartibartfast likes this.