Democrats Resort To Giving Away Obama Speech Tickets At Bars

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 31, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

DO YOU WANT TO GO TO CHARLOTTE AND BE THERE IN PERSON FOR THE PRESIDENTS"S ACCEPTANCE SPEECH?

In Atlanta: Manuel's Tavern, 602 N Highland Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA 30307

In Macon: Bibb County Democratic Party, 835 Forsyth St. Suite A, Macon GA 31201

Here's the rules:

Everyone who is at Manuel's Tavern or the Bibb County Democratic Party by noon is eligible for two tickets.

http://dunwoody.patch.com/articles/...mas-speech-9af17d66?ncid=newsltuspatc00000001

2. And Romney gets 10 people to the I Like the Trees and drive Cadillac speeches. You're funny to think that Romney is more popular than Obama. And, when you toss in a Ryan, especially the Gold Medal liar Ryan, per Fox reports, then it's even funnier.

So humorous how the GoP takes every Obama point of value, and then tries to turn it around as their own. Need to get some original thought, not from Romney or Ryan, can't expect that, but from their handlers.

3. They know that Romney is not popular, not to mention less popular that the President. I guess it explains the threading-stater-machine at full swing.

4. Come on Mr Centrist...All I see are GOP bashing posts and "wanna make a bet" taunts. Is this "centrism" another identity issue with you?

5. stoic

stoic

If I went. I'm sure I'd be asked to leave once I started to call Obama out on his lies.

6. wjk

wjk

Is it a lie if there is no one present to hear it?

7. pspr

pspr

I see you are now resorting to making things up. Typical liberal. If you can't win on the facts, win on the lies.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

The only thing I'd buy a ticket to watch Odumbo do is - leap off a tall building.

9. pspr

pspr

Are they selling tickets for that? It would be great if they had a preliminary jump - say Pelosi going first. I'll take a couple tickets to see that.

I would also buy the DVD so I could watch it again when ever I wanted. Maybe play it before a Super Bowl party or on special occasions.

#10     Sep 1, 2012