Democrats Push for Softening Bestiality Law

Discussion in 'Politics' started by version77, Dec 8, 2006.

1. I know this is an old article. But just think. Why in the world would
    the Democrats want to "soften" a Bestiality Statue in the first place?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LAW OF THE LAND
    Bill softens bestiality statute
    Massachusetts pols push measure lessening punishment for animal sex

LAW OF THE LAND
    Bill softens bestiality statute
    Massachusetts pols push measure lessening punishment for animal sex

Posted: November 16, 2005
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

Four state legislators in Massachusetts have introduced a bill that would soften the crime of bestiality, a move pro-family activists say is a natural progression of the state's legalizing same-sex marriage.

Stated traditional-values organization Article 8: "State Sen. Cynthia Creem, Sen. Robert O'Leary, Rep. Michael Festa and Rep. David Linsky have some interesting things in common.

"They're all strongly endorsed by the state's three major powerful homosexual lobbying groups. … They're all Democrats. They're all vocal supporters of homosexual 'marriage' and whatever else the homosexual lobby bids them to do.

"And now all four have introduced Senate bill 938. Even the left-wing Weekly Dig can't believe that the Massachusetts Legislature is poised to go this far."

A story in Boston's Weekly Dig describes the legislation, entitled "An Act Relative to Archaic Crimes."

"The bill would strike down several sections of the current penal code criminalizing adultery, fornication and the advertisement of abortion," the reported stated. "It also repeals what appears to be a sodomy statute forbidding 'abominable and detestable crime against nature, either with mankind or with a beast.'

"Archaic, indeed."

While the bill would keep bestiality technically illegal, it gives the option of less severe penalties. Previously, those convicted of "a sexual act on an animal" could receive up to 20 years in prison.

Explains the local weekly: "The new measure would give activist judges the option of slapping perps with a mere two and a half years in plush local jails, or even letting zoophiliacs walk with a $5,000 fine."

The bill was taken up during a public hearing Nov. 1 in the Legislature's Joint Committee on the Judiciary. Reportedly, no one from the public testified against the measure.

Link in case you don't believe it: (Which naturally you wouldn't would you?)

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=47416

And another link making fun of the Democrats for even bringing up the idea:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1523865/posts

2. Bestiality is serious business to some democrats. It would only be considered funny to them if dick cheney's daughter did it.

3. Apparently Edward Kennedy would have nothing to have sex with
    if it wasn't for the neighborhood animals...

He wants the law taken off the books completely.

4. v77... you sound like a closet gay pedophile. Please seek help before you harm yourself any further.

5. Hmm... you brought it up first. Now go molest your 5 year old daughter
    like all good Muslims do.

You do have a Muslim name don't you? Feel sorry for Saddam?

He is a dead man you know. I think Islam is on the way out too.

It is not a religion of peace. It is religion of war. Ask the Jews.
    Ask the Christians. Heck, go ask the different factions of Islam.
    They are so stupid they are killing each other all day long in Iraq.

Democrats softening bestiality laws. What a pathetic party you voted for.

6. Me... a muslim? No, I am not.

By the way, the you voted for pedophiles so shame on you.

v77, was your mama raped by a muslim guy that you have so much anger against them? Perhaps that is the reason.

7. What's the differ between the Liberal Dems and these people:

Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat

Friday, 24 February 2006

A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.

The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

Mr Alifi, of Hai Malakal in Upper Nile State, told the Juba Post newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight on 13 February and immediately rushed outside to find Mr Tombe with his goat.

"When I asked him: 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up."

Mr Alifi then called elders to decide how to deal with the case.

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi told the newspaper.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4748292.stm

8. No, you can't get away from this one. Your nickname is definitely Muslim.

And what does "the you voted for pedophiles" mean?

Sounds like I have you riled up huh? Sorry. Don't really want to
    make you so mad you can't even type correctly.

Muslims are filled with hate. They are constantly killing people.

All over the world. Don't you read or watch TV?

#10     Dec 9, 2006