Democrats purposely delaying Stimulus Package

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NY_HOOD, Mar 23, 2020.

1. elderado

elderado

And apparently the hangup now is Planned Parenthood. Not surprised at all.

This isn't the first thread I've seen with similar sentiments.

#51     Mar 24, 2020
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2020/03/24/trump-coronavirus-congress-economic-stimulus/
    The package would extend extraordinary — and unprecedented — taxpayer assistance to potentially millions of American and foreign companies that have been hammered by the fast-moving economic crisis. It would extend one-time cash payments to most Americans in an effort to flood the economy with money. The bill is being rushed through Congress without public hearings or formal review, and it’s unclear how effective the measures would be in arresting the economy’s sudden fall.

#52     Mar 24, 2020
    MoneyMatthew likes this.
  3. You are right, those foreign cruse ship companies don't deserve a dime. BTW...I wound't mind seeing American Airlines going bankrupt. They have the absolute worst customer service and the attitude of their flight crews is beyond horrible. They will probably get bailed out but I wish there was a way to exclude them! lol......

#53     Mar 24, 2020
    Tony Stark likes this.
  4. If Trump gives a dime to foreign companies then he is a dipshit that does not deserve to be re-elected....unless those foreign companies play some vital role in the medical industry that is of immediate use??? Beyond that, NO WAY!

#54     Mar 24, 2020
  5. DTB2

DTB2

When is it ever clear?

#55     Mar 24, 2020
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

but it's the demonrats that are holding up the bill 'cuz god forbid they want to read it first

#56     Mar 24, 2020
  7. DTB2

DTB2

When did they begin to be so thorough?

#57     Mar 24, 2020
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

someone's gotta be the party of fiscal responsibility

#58     Mar 24, 2020
  9. DTB2

DTB2

It's never been them before, therefore I asked.

#59     Mar 24, 2020
    Tsing Tao likes this.
  10. Wallet

Wallet

Just so you understand the globalist agenda of the DNC

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonb...llar-and-digital-dollar-wallets/#1bee0e734bea

Coronavirus Stimulus Offered By House Financial Services Committee Creates New Digital Dollar

Both Speaker Pelosi’s ‘Take Responsibility for Workers and Families Act’ and the ‘Financial Protections and Assistance for America’s Consumers, States, Businesses, and Vulnerable Populations Act (H.R. 6321),’ introduced by Chairwoman Maxine Waters of Financial Services Committee, introduced these concepts today as a way of delivering the economic stimulus payments to U.S. citizens.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    #60     Mar 24, 2020