Democrats purposely delaying Stimulus Package

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NY_HOOD, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Bernie would beat Trump too,Coumo would slaughter him.

#151     Mar 31, 2020
  2. DTB2

DTB2

Trump says it looks like it works, maybe, maybe not I believe is the quote. (And he was right)

Media blasts him for (fill in the blank, travel ban too soon, travel ban too late or a myriad of their nonsense)

Treatment shows quite a bit of promise on further testing, as Trump said maybe-maybe not but he hopes it works. Media heads explode.

You can rinse and repeat almost any scenario with the media and Trump. Change very few words and you're good to go. Pathetic actually.

#152     Mar 31, 2020
    Tony Stark likes this.
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

“At my direction, the federal government is working to help obtain large quantities of chloroquine,” Trump said during a press conference on Monday. “We think tomorrow, pretty early, the hydroxychloroquine and the Z-Pak I think is a combination is looking very, very good and it’s going to be distributed.”

#153     Mar 31, 2020
  4. DTB2

DTB2

Exactly as I posted.

Thanks for confirming.

#154     Mar 31, 2020
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

DTB2: maybe works=biggest game changer in the history of medicine

#155     Mar 31, 2020
  6. DTB2

DTB2

have a real chance to be one of the biggest game changers in the history of medicine.

For a trader you should understand that little word that you left out-chance.

noun
    1. 1.
      a possibility of something happening.

#156     Mar 31, 2020
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

looks like that left out word goes out the window with the proceeding statement

#157     Mar 31, 2020
  8. DTB2

DTB2

Maybe in your world, I don't know.

I here, "this player has a chance of being one of the all time greats". Maybe I need to follow up with someone when the player only turns out to be very good. I don't want to live in that world.

#158     Mar 31, 2020