Democrats Plead Guilty To Voter Fraud In NY

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 21, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Democrats are such a dirty bunch.

A total of four Democratic officials and political operatives have now pleaded guilty to voter fraud-related felony charges in an alleged scheme to steal a New York election.

The latest guilty pleas expose the ease with which political insiders can apparently manipulate the electoral system and throw an election their way, by the forging of signatures of unsuspecting voters that are then cast as real votes.

"The phrase they use is: 'making sure they vote the right way,'" said a source close to the case, which is unfolding in Troy, N.Y.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...y-in-new-york-voter-fraud-case/#ixzz1hDbc1XaA

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah but voter fraud is OK, for them.

3. I bet 5% of all Dem votes are due to fraud.

4. I live near a university, those kids can gin up tens of thousands of votes. It gets investigated and they just keep on doing it...

5. And anyone who doesn't agree must be a racist!

6. BSAM

BSAM

I'm shocked.:p

7. Imo, it's not the voter fraud that's the big issue, Troy is a dogshit town. This is like flies fighting over a turd. It's a friggin ghetto. How can people stoop so low to comprimise ethics over "nothing". Although RPI & Russell Sage college is there, the housing, business everything about it is section 8. The fucking dollar store has a 2 nd floor where they sell shit for $1.29..