Democrats Just Do Not Have Ambition In Their Genes...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PAPA ROACH, Sep 24, 2012.

1. http://www.nsba.biz/vote/docs/NSBA-Politics-2012.pdf

Down on page 14, you will find the political affiliations of business owners, which to me proves the point that those that want to be taken care of are too lazy and stupid to have the ambition and drive to start/own a business. I think you are democrat by having faulty genes....

Here is the way a republican lives- "It is virtually impossible to guarantee success but I can promise you that if you crush yourself by working hard, playing fair, and being accountable for your own effort in the end you will have integrity. And that is everything at the end of the day."

2. BSAM

BSAM

I think it's environment, not genes.

3. [​IMG]

Steve Jobs, chairman and CEO, Apple
    John Doerr, partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
    Carol Bartz, president and CEO, Yahoo!
    John Chambers, CEO and chairman, Cisco Systems
    Dick Costolo, CEO, Twitter
    Larry Ellison, co-founder and CEO, Oracle
    Reed Hastings, CEO, NetFlix
    John Hennessy, president, Stanford University

Art Levinson, chairman and former CEO, Genentech
    Eric Schmidt, chairman and CEO, Google
    Steve Westly, managing partner and founder, Westly Group
    Mark Zuckerberg, founder, president and CEO, Facebook

[​IMG]

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Now show us all the tax rates they paid, and we'll determine what their true political spectrum belief is.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Looks like AK has his homework assignment. Will he claim later that the dog ate it?

6. That's easy, those were all pussies growing up, not the alpha male gritty individual. Besides, they only represent a respective % of the statistic. There are more republicans that are top achieves than dems........ so stop being a selective reporter, do u work for the washington post???

7. DemoCraps, tit-suckers, and social parasites COULDN'T GIVE A CRAP LESS... all they care about is "getting check today".

"Social support" SHOULD be*, "3-squares and a cot"... if they want better, should provide it for themselves by GETTING A FARKIN' JOB!

*Not food stamps, + " bigger check for each illegit kid you have" + subsidized housing + subsidized utilities + big screen TV + iPhone, etc.

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

It's just a bunch of horseshit anyway. If those guys truly believed in the hallmark philosophy of paying more taxes like good democrats, they'd have given more to the government. Show me one that wrote an extra check. Every damned one of them has a tax strategy put into place to minimize the taxes they pay and exploit loopholes. In fact, they're not democrats at all, but closet republicans.

9. BSAM

BSAM

LOL
    Dat's a good line, brother Roach.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 16 Trillion...and counting...

#10     Sep 24, 2012