Democrats Introducing Legislation Outlawing Inflammatory Language

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Larson

Larson Guest

Brady is wasting his time. He should resign.

#11     Jan 10, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

#12     Jan 10, 2011
  3. bone

bone

Fascinating that this psychopath lists "Mein Kampf" and the works of Karl Marx as favorite reads, his neighbor describes him as a left-wing wack job, but the media titans are so quick to pin all of this on Palin and the Tea Party.

Apparently the Daily Kos scrubbed their website over the weekend - there was some very scary stuff posted by some of their resident bloggers.

#13     Jan 10, 2011
  4. Politics as usual for the demented left.

#14     Jan 10, 2011
  5. There is a reason for that.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R7046bo92a4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R7046bo92a4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

#15     Jan 10, 2011
  6. bone

bone

Another entertaining feature is the vast number of Democratic and Progressive PACs who publish fund raising letters and member bulletins featuring crosshairs and bullseyes on Republican and Tea Party candidates.

Paul Krugman is a dolt. Even his academic work can't hold water in the opinion of many prominent economists.

#16     Jan 10, 2011

7. Except, none of them said this.

"The crossfire is intense, so penetrate through enemy territory by bombing through the press, and use your strong weapons -- your Big Guns -- to drive to the hole. Shoot with accuracy; aim high and remember it takes blood, sweat and tears to win,"- Sarah Palin

#17     Jan 10, 2011
  8. bone

bone

From Politico on March 30, 2010:

"Federal authorities have arrested a Philadelphia man and charged him with threatening to kill House Minority Whip Eric Cantor (R-Va.) and his family.

Norman Leboon will be charged with two federal counts: threatening to kill a member of Congress and interfering with his federal duties, and posting video online containing such threats. He is scheduled to appear in federal district court in Philadelphia on Monday afternoon.

The arrest is the most serious in a string of threats of violence against lawmakers in wake of the divisive health care vote. At least 10 Democrats along with a handful of Republicans, including Cantor, reported threats of violence during the past week. "

#18     Jan 10, 2011
  9. Here ya go, Nancy.

“F*** God D*mned Joe the God D*mned Motherf*cking plumber! I want Motherf*cking Joe the plumber dead.” –Liberal talk show host Charles Karel Bouley on the air.

“Republicans don’t believe in the imagination, partly because so few of them have one, but mostly because it gets in the way of their chosen work, which is to destroy the human race and the planet. Human beings, who have imaginations, can see a recipe for disaster in the making; Republicans, whose goal in life is to profit from disaster and who don’t give a hoot about human beings, either can’t or won’t. Which is why I personally think they should be exterminated before they cause any more harm.” – The Village Voice’s Michael Feingold, in a theater review of all places

“I know how the ‘tea party’ people feel, the anger, venom and bile that many of them showed during the recent House vote on health-care reform. I know because I want to spit on them, take one of their ‘Obama Plan White Slavery’ signs and knock every racist and homophobic tooth out of their Cro-Magnon heads.” – The Washington Post’s Courtland Milloy

My Congressman Eric Cantor, and you and your cupcake evil wife…” “Remember Eric…our judgment time, the final Yom Kippur has been given. You are a liar, you’re a Lucifer, you’re a pig, a greedy f***ing pig, you’re an abomination, you receive my bullets in…your office, remember they will be placed in your heads. You and your children are Lucifer’s abominations.” – Obama campaign contributor Norman Laboom

#19     Jan 10, 2011
  10. JamesL

JamesL

Yeah, like that will withstand a court challenge!

#20     Jan 10, 2011