Democrats In Wisconsin Fail AGAIN!!! GOP Maintains Senate Majority

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Aug 10, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Mitt's ties to Obamacare Mass. are his biggest problem. Otherwise I like what he has to say.

But, my prediction is that it will be a Perry/Bachmann ticket in the end. And, they will defeat Obama somewhat easily unless somehow the economy has a tremendous recovery next year.

#11     Aug 10, 2011
  2. I guarantee the ECONOMY will not recover in the years to come. On the other hand, the bullshit surrogate for the mindless drones (aka the "stock market") could do just about anything and be falsely mistaken as a symptom of economic growth.

Fortunately, the masses don't give two shits about what this hallowed out stock market does for the most part. The dwindling number of beneficiaries of asset inflation is being reflected more and more by the shift away from support of endless quant easing, stimilus, bailouts...

#12     Aug 10, 2011
  3. Mercor

Mercor

This has been a clear case of recall abuse.....
    How can you justify trying to recall State officials who voted and passed bills and not recall State officials who left the state to hide from making votes?

Some media hacks are calling the recall effort, true Democracy at work.
    Instead the recall is thug , unethical behavior, poor sportsmanship and very un-American.

#13     Aug 10, 2011
  4. Eight

Eight

They love everybody, just ask them!! A baby born today owes a half a million in taxes. That kid is born with a crushing defeat built into his life. The Left wants more government even in the face of that and they refuse to talk about how we are going to pay for it... They can take that brand of love and shove it sideways so far it gives them a permanent migraine..

#14     Aug 10, 2011
  5. rc8222

rc8222

I kinda like a Rick Perry/Marco Rubio ticket a little better. Rubio would attract many Hispanic votes to the GOP, as well as easily securing them the state of Florida. This would make the left absolutely furious, and desperate, as Obama will be stuck with the horrendous economy, Obamacare, and Biden. lol :D

#15     Aug 11, 2011
  6. wjk

wjk

That money could have fed a lot of hungry people. I wonder what the inner cities would look like if all the money ever spent to promote and expand liberalism was actually used to help the victims of liberalism...

#16     Aug 11, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

Rubio would be an excellent choice for VP.

#17     Aug 11, 2011
  8. He'll be president someday. He is fantastic!

#18     Aug 11, 2011
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I'm liking Perry/Rubio. Get some of that hispanic vote...maybe.

#19     Aug 11, 2011
  10. Wisconsin unions now know what a tea party downgrade really looks like.

#20     Aug 11, 2011