Democrats fleeing Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Economics' started by PocketChange, Feb 17, 2011.

1. 10 cents is lot of money in mouse dollars.

#21     Feb 17, 2011
  2. I love how it's all the liberals fault and republicans didn't spend you down the rathole. Keep living your fantasy until y'all figure out that both parties sold you down the river. Both sides protect their special interests. Neither side is looking out for you. Outrage at the side stealing from your left pocket just blinds you to the hands stealing out of your right pocket.

Now... back to your raging.

#22     Feb 17, 2011
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

It's in our nature to destroy ourselves...

#23     Feb 17, 2011
  4. guy4418

guy4418

Texas, and the WI state troopers were sent out too.

#24     Feb 17, 2011
  5. Being such a world traveler and all, I would have thought you would have known the difference between Venezuela and Argentina.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...50144733380.html?mod=WSJ_WSJ_News_BlogsModule

#25     Feb 17, 2011
  6. And our "President" has made it clear who he works for:

http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/statepage?state=WI

#26     Feb 18, 2011
  7. It's clear by his actions and policies that Odumbo embraces COMMUNIST AND MARXIST IDEALS. Of course, he's not going to admit it... and the hoi polloi in America aren't savvy enough to recognize it. Or, maybe they just don't care... so long as they get their "gummint check". :mad: :mad:

#27     Feb 18, 2011
  8. I have a bad feeling about Madison.
    They are going to bring in the National Guard and violence will ensue.

According to CNBC the state had a $140M surplus which the republican governor gave away in tax breaks to corps and special interests. He's carved out exceptions for the 3 public unions that supported his election.

I don't comprehend how he justifies giving tax breaks while at the same time stating his state is broke.

#28     Feb 18, 2011
  9. Facts and reality have a liberal bias. Don't post reality on this site, the poor and stupid don't like reality.

#29     Feb 18, 2011
  10. rc8222

rc8222

Yeah right!!! Those stats coming from the liberal Democrat run, union loving CNBC network!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

#30     Feb 18, 2011