Democrats. First Gay Marriage, then Pedophilia...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by version77, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Yes, still pounding the table for freedom. I do like this bit, though

lol... you have to admit, that's pretty entertaining.

I don't know, maybe it's because as a professional musician in a former life, I had a lot of chances to work with gay guys in the theatre and even in the rock world. They never did me any harm, never tried to come on to me. They just seemed like people, you know? A little girly, but not bad people.

But then, small minded men like you need someone to hate....

#41     Nov 4, 2006
  2. jem

jem

Based on your writing here, you are the one who does not understand what you are saying. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt as well. But in case you wish to ponder my point perhaps you would like to explain why you are so sure a 20 year old male wont be marrying a 17 year old. 16 15 14 12 12 11 etc.

Where do you draw the line.

Now the next step. Who the hell are you to draw the line? And that will be the question posed by a nambla member in front of a liberal 9th circuit judge someday because people like you were confused by left wing radical groups that wish to remodel society.

By the way do not try and come back and say but us democrats and liberals supported womens sufferage, blacks rights and this is one more humane step.

Wrong, the dems voted against the civil rights act, and the conservatives led the charge on womens sufferage.

#42     Nov 4, 2006
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

You also seem to have a lot of hate.

#43     Nov 4, 2006
  4. Why not just make an honest woman out of her? 11 years is long enough.

If you want to believe that, no problem. It will probably be easier than questioning your own beliefs, something I do all the time.

With regard to your flopping your penis out in public when challenged... you have to admit, it's kind of appropriate on this thread. It is a bit strange that you believe a statement on a message board like this would carry any weight. Having said that, your post has the ring of truth about it and if you have lived what, by your own evaluation, is a good life, then congratulations.

Tit for tat - I was brought up by two schoolteachers and knew early on that I would never have the big inheritance that all my buddies would have (grew up in one of the richest small towns in North America, oil money). I left home after high school, at 17, and went out on the road with a rock band and toured through my twenties. I played with a couple of bands you may have even heard of. Ended up in Toronto, got my degree late and became aware of trading during the early days of the first great tech bubble. I didn't have a trading stake so I got a real job to bank extra cash (first one since I went out on the road) and started with 10K a year later. I still play a lot but trading is my main source of income now. I still have to work very hard at it and I have a long way to go, especially in terms of my systems development. I trade for income and rake my account and invest the majority of it. I just bought my first house here in Toronto (not bad for an ex-muso who was touring for the first 10 years of his working life, banging every young prairie girl I could tip over and partying way too hard). It cost about 500K and I have about 100K on a mortgage.

OK? Nowhere near you, financially speaking. But I don't assess my life in strictly financial terms.

I will stick to my belief that if you ever gave any credence to the idea that allowing gay marriage could lead to the legalized rape of infants, you have something seriously wrong with you. People with big houses can be moral monsters too, you know.

#44     Nov 4, 2006
  5. frogman

frogman

This country will be happy soon. The lesbian brigade will own our White House in 2008, most likely. Nancy Pelosi has many hundreds of employees in her several lucrative businesses. How many are union members? Try zero. She and Hillary are mean eyed and ruthless. Very good for the girly men, though. John McCain is the only one to save the country from the enemy. Hillary will hand us over.

#45     Nov 4, 2006
  6. frogman

frogman

Nik, You are obviously one the of the most outrageous liars to ever come on these sick forums. The prairie girls as you call them are actually known on the prairies as cows. As far as your trading skills, i have seen some of your novice comments on trading forums. Very blue collar undereducated trading dumbo comments. Get back in the closet where you were. Stay in canada with the rest of the cow boys......By the way, don't let your boss catch you on his time playing around on his computer.

#46     Nov 4, 2006
  7. Links please? I made a few novice posts here in the early days - can you quote the ones you are referring to?

I freely admit that I have taken the help of members here and asked questions to help me in my trading, especially in the areas of options trading and systems development. It would be stupid to deny it since the proof is in the archives (Z???). I am a swing trader by nature but always trying to branch out.

#47     Nov 4, 2006
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I don't think the measure of my life will be the dollars and cents I have made and hope I did not give that idea off. In the end the measure will be what kind of impact I had on my family, my community and our world. I think that the people you touch in your life and the impact that has and spreads is what is the measure of your life. That is how I will gauge mine.

I hope that when it's all said and done it will be said that I acomplished more good then bad, made more people happy than sad and all that.

I asked a question that is being asked by millions of people and your only response has been to attack me, to call me stupid, hateful and any other thing you can think of. That makes me question the validity of your point, typically when I am in an debate and all I can come up with is " I know you are but what am I?" then I know I have lost.

#48     Nov 4, 2006
  9. No... the question 'Will granting gay couples the same rights and legal appelations as married couples lead to organized, legalized bestiality and the public, legalized raping of infants' is not a question being asked by millions of people.

And yes, I will attack this kind of nonsense wherever I hear it. The one good thing about being on these boards is that I am much more likely to speak up in public now than I used to be.

Enough. Let Froggie finish me off.

#49     Nov 4, 2006
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Sitting in Toronto I could see why you think it is not. In my own community in Sarasota it's also not asked much, however I can assure you it is being asked by a lot of people. As I said I am back in Iowa right now to go through the courts and it's an issue here. Most people are farmers and union types, democrates and leave me the hell alone types..but this is a question that is asked here in Middle America.

#50     Nov 4, 2006