Democrats can chose the next president.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, Nov 3, 2010.

1. +1

#51     Nov 4, 2010
  2. Shouldn't YOU have figured out by now to stop sticking your nose in our business where it doesn't belong and to get a life?

#52     Nov 4, 2010
  3. Since no one else in their right mind would do it for you, you really need to go fuck yourself. Without delay.

#53     Nov 5, 2010
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, 2008 was all about the Iraq war as was 2006. If Republicans could stay out of wars, this country would never elect a democrat ever again.

#54     Nov 5, 2010
  5. Ricter

Ricter

In studying US history I think a case could be made that just about everyone on the planet has a right, to varying degrees, to "stick their nose into" the US's business. Either to condemn, to praise, or merely comment, but just about everyone else has had the US nose stuck into their affairs. I don't like the idea either, but it is fair.

And on an internet forum, who cares anyway? If Gabby was all praise would we hear this ad hominem? I doubt it.

Edit: to be fair, on looking at other threads around here, I will say that Gabby is a willing member of the tit for tat dance, and also uses insults.

#55     Nov 5, 2010
  6. I give what I get, especially to those who are demonstrably beyond redemption. They're my favorite.

#56     Nov 5, 2010
  7. Whatever the case may be, I recall something about people wondering of the Republicans would ever regain their footing:

[​IMG]

My only point was one of overly confident predictions, especially on the matter of magnitude and duration. (And there you go again.)

• time.jpg
      File size:
      43.2 KB
      Views:
    #57     Nov 5, 2010
  8. It sounds like you need a release:

[​IMG]

#58     Nov 5, 2010
  9. Such an embarrassment of riches. Perhaps you would be so kind as to let Trader666 borrow from your private collection.

#59     Nov 5, 2010
  10. I'm sure you're the expert on both of these. Which may also partially explain why you're so desperately obsessed with our politics.

#60     Nov 5, 2010