Democrats "baffled" by president's health care stance

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jul 22, 2009.

1. His own party is now starting to tell Obama to actually start doing something other than just talking. I don't think Obama is capable of anything other than talk. And the topper his he doesn't even know what's in the bill ( “You know, I have to say that I am not familiar with the provision you are talking about.” when asked about Section 102) He's just a cheap ass salesman that doesn't even know what he's selling.

July 21, 2009
    Senator: Democrats "baffled" by president's health care stance
    Posted: 10:46 PM ET

From CNN Senior Congressional Correspondent Dana Bash
    WASHINGTON (CNN) – As the prospects for passing health reform by the time Congress leaves for its August recess look bleaker, Democratic grumbling about President Obama is growing louder. One Democratic senator tells CNN congressional Democrats are “baffled,” and another senior Democratic source tells CNN members of the president’s own party are still “frustrated” that they’re not getting more specific direction from him on health care. “We appreciate the rhetoric and his willingness to ratchet up the pressure but what most Democrats on the Hill are looking for is for the president to weigh in and make decisions on outstanding issues. Instead of sending out his people and saying the president isn’t ruling anything out, members would like a little bit of clarity on what he would support – especially on how to pay for his health reform bill,” a senior Democratic congressional source tells CNN. The Democratic leadership had hoped the work going on behind closed doors for months could bear fruit in time for the president’s news conference Wednesday night. But multiple Democratic sources tell CNN that’s looking very unlikely, and one senior Democratic source tells CNN there is some frustration among Democratic leaders that Senate negotiators have, "repeatedly missed deadlines."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...ats-baffled-by-presidents-health-care-stance/

2. Cesko

Cesko

He's just a cheap ass salesman that doesn't even know what he's selling.

He has never been anything else.

3. Unlike the artful and dynamic Internet posters that you and bugsy are.

4. Obama...........gone in 3 years.

5. reg

reg

The Obama infatuation continues..........

6. I'm not the one starting daily Obama threads. In fact, I don't recall ever starting one. Unlike your brethren.

7. Cesko

Cesko

You are a dynamite. You crack me up so hard.LMAO
    For some reason I have this feeling that your life must be one huge thrill ride.
    :D :D

8. Eight

Eight

Thunderpussy, always good for a stomach churn...

I gave up on Obama at his very first press conference.. he had just signed a big bill of some kind and he's trying to discuss what he just did... he turned to one of his guys and asked him what it was he just signed... I'm thinking "wow, this guy is not even smart enough to be a good stooge"

9. reg

reg

10. I stand corrected. That was just over 5 months ago, and it slipped my mind. Would you kindly point to another, or is that the only one?

Meanwhile, I can point to several dozen initiated by a handful of your crazies just in the last few weeks or so.

I note your immediate vitriol, calling me a lying moonbat. Kindly note that I wrote I did not recall starting such a thread, not that I absolutely never did so. It happened five months ago, Nancy. Once. And yet, here you are with all that piss and vinegar. I suppose when that's all you have, you go with what you got. Making do, eh, rag?

#10     Jul 22, 2009