Democrats Are Just Plain Stupid

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 13, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Geez!!!! Little Havana to Jupiter in an hour!!! That must be some plane your boss has. You should call NASA and tell them how you did it. :D

#21     Jun 14, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Ok then, you'll pay for that! LOL! I was all ready for 25 NICE Cuban cigars:( :D

Hope all's well.:)

#22     Jun 14, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

Just order them online and get a Father's Day discount.

http://www.topcubans.com/

#23     Jun 14, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

The jackass buyer was jerking us around yesterday, I'm afraid the thought of getting some Cubans never crossed my mind until you mentioned it here.

Now I'm wondering if I should drive back down there.

#24     Jun 14, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I told ya it was a little bit faster than the last one.

#25     Jun 14, 2013
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Call me next time you go that way. You've got my #.

#26     Jun 14, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Funny you post that. I order from them often. I won't give up where they're shipped from, but it doesn't really matter anyway. They take the Cuban cigar rings (labels) off, and ship the cigars in a plain cedar box. Customs CAN'T do shit about it! Lol! AFTER the cigars are received, they overnight the labels. Is about $300 for a nice box. And absolutely no question, the difference is night and day vs the rest of the cigar world.

#27     Jun 14, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Except for one or two Marathon trips a year Stuart is usually as far south in FL as I get with any regularity. But I will if I do.

#28     Jun 14, 2013
  9. Don't do it luke . . . Leapup will freeload on you for the rest of your life.:(.

#29     Jun 14, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

You are confirming the title of this threat, Spike.

#30     Jun 14, 2013