Democrats Are Just Plain Stupid

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 13, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Add another to the list of ignorant Democraps in Congress.
    ---

While attempting to attack an amendment to the “Gang of Eight” immigration bill that would require a fence be built along Mexico’s border with the U.S. before legalization, Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-LA) made a significant geographical gaffe.

Landrieu, who represents Louisiana in the U.S. Senate, was trying to undermine the amendment Sen. John Thune (R-SD) offered. In doing so, she tried to argue Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) was more qualified to talk about border issues than Thune because McCain represents Arizona.

“A smart fence, which is what Senator McCain and I want to build--since he’s from Arizona, I think he knows more about this than the Senator from South Dakota who only has a border with Canada and that is quite different,” Landrieu said.

South Dakota does not share a border with Canada. It does, however, share borders with North Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Minnesota, Nebraska and Iowa.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...ecurity-South-Dakota-has-a-border-with-Canada

2. What kind of argument is that anyway, even if SD did share a border with Canada? Defer to McCain because he's the Senate's fence expert? Seriously?

I recall that idiot McCain running an ad in his last reelection campaign with him stalking along the desert and saying "Build the dang fence." Perhaps he forgot to clarify that he meant a virtual fence, not a real one.

How about we talk to someone who does know about fences, the Israelis? Terrorism dropped precipitously after they built a big fence.

3. Here 's a video of the liar McCain saying "Build the dang fence." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0lwusMxiHc

How dumb are people in Arizona to send this clown back again? I mean really, how many times does a guy have to backstab you before you realize he is a liar and sellout and can't be trusted?

4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Isn't that about half of them?

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 1

6. pspr

pspr

I think McCain and Graham are going to be noted in history as the first and only Laurel and Hardy Senate team. I hate to say that about Republicans but it's true.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't, but then I have no problem calling a spade a spade.

8. pspr

pspr

I hope your boss doesn't bring any black guys with him on the plane. That could be embarrassing. :D

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Speaking of which I flew with a black pilot today, only the second time in 30 + years.

10. pspr

pspr

You don't have the same co-pilot all the time?

#10     Jun 13, 2013