Democrats are hypocrites

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Sep 15, 2003.

1. September 17, 2003

Gardnerville man described intrusion as "horror movie"

ASSOCIATED PRESS

GARDNERVILLE, Nev. (AP) - A Gardnerville man who shot and killed a convicted killer who forced his way into his home said the late-night intrusion was like a horror movie.

In newly released police reports, Charles Cryderman told investigators that Walter Hetrick, who spent nearly 20 years in and out of California psychiatric hospitals, continued crawling down a hallway toward his children's bedroom after being shot three times, the Reno Gazette-Journal reported.

Cryderman, a Douglas County businessman, told investigators the incident was like the movie "Friday the 13th" or "Jack Nicholson in 'The Shining,'".

Cryderman, 52, said he was watching television around 11:30 p.m. Aug. 2 when Hetrick, whom he had never met, showed up at his door looking for a woman named Stacy. Cryderman told him he had the wrong house.

According to the reports, The 6-1, 230-pound Hetrick became angry, starting talking about rape and began pounding on the door.

As Cryderman got his Smith & Wesson .357 magnum revolver from a bedroom, the noise at the front door stopped.

Then Hetrick began banging on a side door, saw Cryderman was armed and yelled, "Put the gun down," the reports said.

Hetrick threw a brick against the door and kicked it open. Cryderman fired, and the door slammed shut. Hetrick kicked the door open twice more, and Cryderman fired one shot both times, the reports said.

The reports said Hetrick "finally lunged into the residence," and Cryderman fired twice more, using up the five rounds in the six-shot revolver.

As his wife and two children hid in a bathroom, Cryderman hit Hetrick three times - in the upper torso, the thigh and in the foot.

But Hetrick, 40, still kept moving through the home, so Cryderman got his unloaded shotgun that was still in a case and began beating him with it, the report said.

Hetrick grabbed the shotgun at one point and the two struggled over it, but Cryderman got it back and continued hitting him, even after the case came open and the shotgun game apart, the reports said.

At one point the homeowner pleaded with Hetrick to "stay there," the reports said.

Sheriff's deputies swarmed the home moments later. Hetrick, of Antioch, Calif., was handcuffed and taken to a hospital where he died of a severed artery from the gunshot wound to his thigh.

Investigators said Hetrick's mother and an aunt in Antioch showed detectives seven bottles of prescription drugs that Hetrick had stopped taking. His mother described him as dangerous to himself and others when he wasn't taking medication.

Hetrick was found guilty in the shooting death of his best friend in Antioch in October 1984 and sentenced the following March to 27 years to life in prison, authorities said.

He initially was sentenced to Atascadero State Hospital but also spent time at other state hospitals and was deemed insane under California law.

Authorities said Hetrick had been arrested on drug charges as recently as January but was released from state supervision in California about three months before the Gardnerville break-in.

Information from: Reno Gazette-Journal

And the beat goes on. Released criminals and more attacks.

#91     Sep 18, 2003
  2. "But Hetrick, 40, still kept moving through the home, so Cryderman got his unloaded shotgun that was still in a case and began beating him with it, the report said. "

More proof that a shotgun is the best home defense
    firearm :D LOL.

Notice what a great job the authorities did keeping
    this dangerous psycho out of people homes.

peace

axeman

#92     Sep 18, 2003
  3. Evidently the .357 was loaded before the attack and the shotgun was never loaded. Drugees are hard to stop.

#93     Sep 18, 2003
  4. easymon1

easymon1

ygcde.jpg

I Am a Democrat. My Eyes Are Now Open.

January 21, 2022 10:46 am by IWB

I want to start by saying that I am a college student in Los Angeles, registered Democrat; supported Bernie 2016, voted Biden 2020.

I admittedly got caught up in the circus (mass psychosis) of the last couple years of political, social, civil, public health, and economic chaos. I have always had an intuitive feeling that Biden was ushered in as President by the powers that be, but went along with it because I felt that Trump was also chosen by the elite. Trump played a very important role, and now it was Biden’s turn (whether Trump was ready to go or not).

I thought, hell, might as well go along with it. Frankly, Biden’s promise of playing nice and ending COVID sounded comforting. What could he possibly do that would be so terrible? He would just remain a boring, white bread, moderately left President and not accomplish nor destroy anything significant.

Well, after yesterday’s press conference, my eyes have been completely opened. Biden is here to oversee the fall of America as we know it. He is here to oversee the great reset, the great awakening, whatever you want to call it. Dark times are ahead, and the powers that be have installed a puppet to mislead us, following the installation of a clown to distract us from 2016-2020.

See also BAIL ON BIDEN: A 26th Democrat Retires From Congress
    I strongly believe that the next coming years will see great global economic, diplomatic, and societal fallout.

This includes: the worst economic crash of all time, stock market manipulation exposed, the inevitable rug pull of COVID, the public realizing that the last 2 years of their lives have been stolen from them for financial/political gain, Russia and China disturbing global sovereignty, Metaverses, cryptocurrency, and possibly much more. The economic crash will be so severe that it will be used to convince people that a great reset is NEEDED, just like 2 years of quarantines, masks, and vax were needed to stop the pandemic.

I also believe that we will continue to see the rapid cognitive decline of President Biden. I mean, I voted for the man, but yesterday’s press conference was the single most embarrassing event I’ve ever witnessed from the White House press floor. He was confused, delusional, misleading, out of touch, and by the end of it, there were numerous times where he was literally incoherent, unable to remember what he was saying as he was saying it.

This may or may not lead to the invocation of the 25th amendment. I’m not sure if TPTB will milk a full 4 years out of Biden or not, given Kamala’s inability to do apparently anything correct. The MSM is already turning on them both, so I’m not sure what this suggests for the impending chaos awaiting us in the next 3 years.

See also Democrat Tulsi Gabbard Declares Biden "Unfit to Lead" After What He Said During Speech
    I have never experienced such a 180 degree revelation of my own cognitive dissonance and misinformed biases before. I feel shame, embarrassment, and anger for being conned into voting for these people. I truly believe that Biden & Harris are in place to oversee the darkest times in American history, and to divide this country further than it already is – in a completely different method than Trump’s rhetoric did.

My eyes are now open. I am now looking back at the 2020 election, the exploitation of the pandemic leading up to it, the media circus of narratives (COVID death tolls, Antifa, BLM, Proud Boys, George Floyd, Kyle Rittenhouse, presidential debates, election fraud, Jan 6th) and I see everything in a whole new perspective now. Even popular online conspiracy theory discourse all seem like orchestrated misinformation campaigns to me: Epstein, flight logs, Maxwell, Trump & Epstein, Biden sniffing kids, QAnon, Clintons, Plandemic, Bill Gates.

It’s all f*cking manipulated chaos and hysteria. We are living in an orchestrated sociopolitical theater, a clown circus, an amalgam of constant psyops and new world agendas.

Why? I have absolutely no answer nor explanation. But I am seeing things that I have never seen before and I hoped to confide in this sub to share my truths.

TL;DR: We’re f*cked, man.

#94     Jan 22, 2022
  5. easymon1

easymon1

dwyhf.jpg

#95     Jan 23, 2022
  6. easymon1

easymon1

uzqpu.png

#96     Jan 24, 2022
  7. easymon1

easymon1