Democrats are fking stupid

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Daal, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Mvic

Mvic

I more or less agree. It is time for the moderate Republicans to start thinking for themselves and for the moderate Democrats to become intolerant of the completely irrational and unrealistic views of the fringe groups. Then these moderates need to get together in a new party and run this country with some common sense, result oriented efficiency, getting out of people's private lives and affairs, other governments affairs, and with some good conservative fiscal discipline. The fringes of both parties have turned the middle on itself and its time we, the moderate majority, stop playing along.

#21     Apr 9, 2007
  2. She never said it. But you know that most of the democrats in congress do actually feel that way.

#22     Apr 9, 2007
  3. jmccain

jmccain

Democrats and Republicans will feel whatever their lobbyist buddies tell them to feel. There is nothing more spineless and slimmy than a politician, in my humble opinion.

I do know that when they are fighting each other they are not emptying the public coffers, for their own personnal enrichement, quite as fast. So it's always best for the country when neither party has a clear majority.

#23     Apr 9, 2007
  4. fhl

fhl

"Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, "Thank God, I'm still alive." But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again." -Sen. Barbara Boxer

#24     May 18, 2007
  5. #25     May 18, 2007
  6. Why vote for a lesser evil?
    Vote Cthulhu President 2008!

#26     Jan 7, 2008
  7. hughb

hughb

Stupid and whiny ass money lenders expecting to be bailed out by the govt after they make stupid loans. When are money lenders going to grow up and be responsible?

#27     Jan 7, 2008
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

yep :) doh

#28     Jan 7, 2008
  9. Pretty good way to protect the status quo while eliminating the possibility of upward mobility.

Guys like us, trying to earn freedom and security get fkd. But if you already have many millions, and work just for show, then you're fine.

#29     Jan 7, 2008
  10. :D

#30     Jan 8, 2008