Democrats are Bloodsuckers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by version77, Nov 1, 2006.

1. Classic.

Don't you know the death tax was put in place to prevent dumbass children from carrying on a dumbass aristocracy?

LOL...

#11     Nov 1, 2006
  2. Of course the moonbats here love everyone except the people who actually earn the money, like this thread starter's father. And after all, by right all money belongs to the government anyway, so "wise" Dims like Charlie Rangel can ensure the riches get filtered down to the po folk on welfare, a.k.a. their constituents (unless they're already, as John Kerry said, "stuck in Iraq" of course).

It's easy to envision a level playing field when it's coming out of someone else's pocket.

#12     Nov 2, 2006
  3. JA_LDP

JA_LDP

touché

#13     Nov 2, 2006
  4. #14     Nov 3, 2006
  5. Sixteen million does not buy that much nowdays. Plus I have
    a family to support.

#15     Nov 3, 2006
  6. Too bad you came from a poor family.

My dad IS a hard worker. A workaholic. Why should he see his
    wealth go to a bunch of bloodsuckers?

What did your dad do, dig ditches and live in the woods?

#16     Nov 3, 2006
  7. Hey dildo. Nice nickname.

Give it all to charities? He gives his fair share. So do I. How about you?

YOU sound like a lazy bum. I assure you, I have worked more hours
    in my lifetime then you ever will.

You are a moron.

#17     Nov 3, 2006
  8. No, it was put in place by Bloodsuckers. See the title of this thread.

Libby.

#18     Nov 3, 2006
  9. Wow. You learned a French word in the 7th grade. You should be proud of yourself.

Did you make it past the 8th grade?

#19     Nov 3, 2006
  10. bighog

bighog Guest

There is no such thing as a "DEATH TAX." There is an "ESTATE TAX."

The estate tax was implemented to prevent wealth from being passed on upon the passing of the holder to another without paying a fair share of taxes. The notion that taxes were already paid on income is mox-nix, thats just a cute republican chip shot.

The MAIN purpose of the estate tax was/is to prevent a FEW families from gaining control of certain industry etc. The forefathers from the old country saw this from history.

LOOK, society allowed families to make money and have a good life. When you die ut is up to the dead person to give some back.

Whatever happened to "YOU CAN NOT take it with you?" In my book that also means you can not leave it all to the greedy kids..........:eek: :D

#20     Nov 3, 2006