Democrats and OWS finally admit they are communists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

[​IMG]

#11     Aug 20, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

[​IMG]

#12     Aug 20, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Ouch, pspr's comment stings. :roll eyes:

But to be honest, Maverick, I'm not "pure". I don't believe "property is theft". That's one small step for an ideologue, one slippery slope towards compromise. :D

#13     Aug 20, 2012
  4. He falls into the "do as I say, not as I do" camp. He'll support any "commie" cause that does not get in the way of his supposedly successful (import/export business).

In many ways, he's the prototypical baby boomer.

#14     Aug 20, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Just keep that quiet during the weekly meetings at the underground church you meet at. :)

#15     Aug 20, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Of course. Look, most these left wing loons are hypocrites always looking to make a buck for themselves while preaching their politics to everyone else. I just said he was honest in his beliefs, not in the way he actually lives his life.

We've gone over this a thousand times on here.

Al Gore leaves one of the biggest carbon foot prints in the world while preaching about the environment.

Democrats go on and on about the virtues of public schools while sending their kids to private schools.

They rail about the right on being rich and not paying taxes while they hide their money in off shore trusts.

Hollywood preaches about guns and violence while making billions off guns and violence.

Or how they preach diversity while living in their 100% white neighborhoods.

They are all hypocrites. Ricter knows this. We all know it.

#16     Aug 20, 2012
  7. We may have gone over it 1,000 times, but it's probably worth repeating 1,000 more times.

#17     Aug 20, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

There appears to be more than enough hypocrisy to go around for both camps. But since this is your thread I won't mention your camp's sins here. : )

#18     Aug 20, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

Daily

#19     Aug 20, 2012
  10. There are reasonable answers for all the above. Al Gore did invent the internet so he gets a pass. Sure they send their kids to private schools, but their kids do go to the inner city schools on field trips. It's similar to visiting the zoo. When it comes to hiding money, everyone is a closet republican. The guns they use in movies are pretend guns. people don't really get killed in the movies. Duh! Well, at least most of the time.
    Their 100% white neighbohoods are are full of hispanic gardeners, black cooks and maids, so they are exposed to minorities. Ocassionally they have sex with the help.
    So there you have it. All easily explained:p

#20     Aug 20, 2012