Democrats Admit They Need Illegals For Their Votes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Jan 10, 2018.

1. "... Leaked memo reveals their desperation to legalize DREAMers..."

Democrats at the Left’s premier think tank have finally admitted in a leaked memo that illegal immigration is key to their party’s future electoral success.

Republicans may not be angels but they have never wielded compassion as a cudgel the way Democrats do. But this memo ought to end Democrats’ phony compassion shtick for all time. Power is the only thing that matters to them. They don’t care about America or Americans. They care only about winning. Honest observers have known this for years...."

https://www.infowars.com/democrats-admit-they-need-illegals-for-their-votes/

2. UsualName

UsualName

Democrats have won the popular vote in 6 of the last 7 presidential elections.

exGOPer and Tony Stark like this.
  3. jem

jem

When my dad retired he started playing tennis every day. He was looking forward to entering 65 and older events the day he was eligible.

He won his first round or 2 but then he was facing one of the seeded players. I asked how he did. He said he lost the match but he won the warmups.

I was like... what? how did you win the warmups?
    he said well I counted the rallies to see who made the first mistake.
    I asked if the other player was in on that game. (I knew the answer ahead of time)
    He said no.

I laughed. He laughed. He was seriously trying to protect his ego, but he knew he lost the real match.

You all realize that had the game been most votes it would have been played differently both in 2016 and before. Voting patterns would be different too. If every vote counted many more people would vote.

In short you guys are playing the losers game.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    Clubber Lang and Tom B like this.
  4. Did you all get participation trophies for trying?

WeToddDid2, Ditch and Tom B like this.
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

All those illegals in the cities.

WeToddDid2, Clubber Lang and Tom B like this.
  6. Tom B

Tom B

It's only going to get worse. California will be be sending all registered voters mail in ballots.

7. The last dem to get a majority of the white vote was LBJ. That was over 50 years ago.

Dems win by increasing the size of the non-white voter base and by depressing white turnout. Their policies are explicitly based on this, whether it means pushing issues like restoring voting rights to felons and open borders, or non-stop character assassination of republican candidates. Try to remember this the next time they do a drive-by sliming on a candidate.

8. The left tells us how sacred the vote is to them. It's sooooo precious that we're ready to go to war with Russia over alleged improprieties. But ask for an I.D.? Errrr, not that sacred and we'll just trust everyone is legal. You need an I.D. to buy a pack of smokes, but voting, no I.D. needed. What Trump needs to do is tie voter I.D. to DACA. No I.D., no DACA. The wall is a stand alone project and should not be tied to anything.

9. UsualName

UsualName

The premise of the thread is a “losers game”. Democrats don’t have a problem with getting votes.

That’s what makes the theory that democrats want DACA to be passed so they can get more votes stupid on its face.

10. UsualName

UsualName

So? Are you really this naive?

When was the last time Republicans won the minority vote?

Republicans win by increasing the white voter turn out and decreasing the minority turnout. The Republican policies are explicitly based on this too, like limiting poll locations and requiring id. Try to remember that the next time you do a drive by sliming on a candidate.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    #10     Jan 10, 2018