Democratic Lawmaker Likens Health Care Crisis To A 'Holocaust'.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trader_t870, Sep 30, 2009.

1. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/200...maker-republicans-want-americans-die-quickly/

I can't think of a greater remark to piss of the Jewish voters in Florida when Grayson faces re-election in 2010. LOL!!!!!!! I absolutely love how the Democrats are coming apart at the seams. We can chalk up another House seat for the GOP in 2010. This brainless douche bag Grayson should have realized that his district has one of the largest concentration of Jewish voters in the country. LOL!!!!!!!!! Way to insult and slap all of your constituents in the face. You'll be out of a job soon!!!!! :p

2. kut2k2

kut2k2

Strange, there's nothing in the dictionary about 'holocaust' referring exclusively to Nazi-caused genocide of Jews:

holocaust
    –noun
    1. a great or complete devastation or destruction, esp. by fire.
    2. a sacrifice completely consumed by fire; burnt offering.
    3. (usually initial capital letter) the systematic mass slaughter of European Jews in Nazi concentration camps during World War II (usually prec. by 'the').
    4. any mass slaughter or reckless destruction of life (e.g., 44,000+ Americans dying every year from lack of health coverage).

Origin:
    1200–50; ME < LL holocaustum (Vulgate) < Gk holókauston (Septuagint), neut. of holókaustos burnt whole. See holo-, caustic

Nope, no Nazis back in the 13th century.

Given that the typical Jewish American voter is better educated than the Christians that surround him and he's less likely to have a knee-jerk response to every so-called slight, I think Grayson is safe.

Nice effort from the reichtards at racial division anyway. Not smart, not original, hardly unexpected but it's good to see that you're still as robotic as ever. :p

3. You're right, the word holocaust always reminds me of black people, mexicans and the chinese.

But jewish people, never.

4. i think they're ok with people using that word, as long as they're paid for the use of it, and dont infringe on the copyright

5. kut2k2

kut2k2

See, you guys are kneejerk extremists. It's always one extreme or the other with you, no middle ground. And you wonder why your demographic is shrinking into insignificance. :p

6. To infer that the word holocaust doesn't correlate to jewish people, could be the dumbest thing ever posted on this thread.

But carry on, because the more you libtards speak, the better this gets.

7. kut2k2

kut2k2

To insist that the word holocaust ONLY correlates to Jewish people really is the dumbest thing ever posted on this thread.

But carry on, because the more you reichtards speak, the more amused I am.
    :D

8. Ricter

Ricter

Wow, did you ever miss his point.

9. skylr33

skylr33

It rather obvious that your a douche bag libertard to make such utterly stupid remarks. You must be from Iran. Hey, why not deny that a holycaust even occurred? What a dipshit you truly are. LOL!!!!!!!! If the ignorant were blessed, you'd be a saint! LOL!!!! Grayson is going down in 2010, and so is the rest of the Demo'craps', followed by your "furor" Obama in 2012. :D :D :D