Democrat Way!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Asking a question about Obama...just call him a racist and get it over with.

#41     Jun 14, 2010
  2. No. I believe your comment went well beyond the scope of this isloated incident:

#42     Jun 14, 2010
  3. No. That would be you. Was that you?

#43     Jun 14, 2010
  4. Ricter

Ricter

I think the Captain's in a bad mood today. In other circumstances I'm sure he'd agree that aggravated assault is not an appropriate response to a wrist grab.

#44     Jun 14, 2010
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Uh oh, and this guy is a liberal?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tr1A7lBNAf4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tr1A7lBNAf4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#45     Jun 14, 2010
  6. cstfx

cstfx

Congressman walks along, kids say hello, asks how the Congressman is doing, Congressman thanks him for asking, kids asks about Obama and Congressman goes ballistic.

Again, how is that insolent? Insolent would be "giving him the finger" as you previously said. Insolent would be the kid being rude, which he was not. The kid did nothing wrong but the Congressman saw what he deduced as a weaker opponent and tried to intimidate him.

The guy was wrong. Period.

You may not like the kid's question (may not? does the Pope shit in the woods?) but kid was proper and acted respectfully. Subject of question is irrelevant.

#46     Jun 14, 2010
  7. And there you have it. cstfx: Last Comic Standing.

#47     Jun 14, 2010
  8. You're right! I was in a good mood until I watched that video. Stuff like that makes my blood hot. It's this arrogant, untouchable, above the law attitude that these politicians have that drives me nuts.

#48     Jun 14, 2010
  9. And how many of them did you see in the video? Ballpark.

#49     Jun 14, 2010
  10. cstfx

cstfx

You know, based on your history of postings both as this handle and thunderdog, I expected a better, more thoughtful response.

#50     Jun 14, 2010