Democrat Way!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Kept at it? The congressman wasn't letting go of his arm for even a second!

The right thing to do was to walk away. "No comment, thank you" and keep walking.

#21     Jun 14, 2010
  2. Mnphats

Mnphats

Are you seriously sticking up for the congressman? Put your political bias aside. He grabbed a young man, inappropriately.

#22     Jun 14, 2010
  3. The congressman walked into a trap, no doubt about it. He should have just kept walking. You know it. I know it. You're now trying to make political hay. You know it. I know it.

#23     Jun 14, 2010
  4. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

The "tissue response"? That's the best comeback got, mountie?

Typical.

#24     Jun 14, 2010
  5. The congressman did not have his finest moment, to be sure. I think he knew what was going down, but he did not play it well. ("Do you always support the Obama agenda?" Gee, I wonder what this innocent young soul wants...)

#25     Jun 14, 2010
  6. Cotton

Cotton

gabby fully supports the grabbing of young men, don't you know?

#26     Jun 14, 2010
  7. Mnphats

Mnphats

Doesn't matter what he "wants".

You don't grab and hold people, especially an elected official.

#27     Jun 14, 2010
  8. No. You're the typical one. I'm not defending the congressman because he was not exhibiting his finest judgment. However, we both know what's what. It was a setup from the get-go. The kid was insolent and it went from there.

#28     Jun 14, 2010
  9. Projection is a particularly informative tell, don't you think? Consider Lucrum's repeated references to sexual orientation, for example.

#29     Jun 14, 2010
  10. Mnphats

Mnphats

Hopefully, not inappropriately though. :)

#30     Jun 14, 2010