Democrat Way!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Ivan sums it up...

#11     Jun 14, 2010
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Yes he does, the beating of King is uninterrupted for large segments of that video.

#12     Jun 14, 2010
  3. A "reporter" who doesn't identify himself. Anyone remember another Republigoon pseudo-reporter who got his 15 minutes not that long ago?

#13     Jun 14, 2010
  4. Be sure you fail to identify yourself upon our first meeting.

#14     Jun 14, 2010
  5. As was this video.

#15     Jun 14, 2010
  6. This guy Etheridge is clearly a bully. There is no obligation to identify yourself when asking a question of some dolt who happened to get elected to congress. Etheridge didn't have to answer, but he clearly has no right to start grabbing and pushing people.

Anyway, it's a good example of the kind of garbage we have in congress.

#16     Jun 14, 2010
  7. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

He wasn't a reporter, he is a student and he identified as such. But even if he were a reporter, IN THIS COUNTRY, you can approach ANYONE on the street and attempt to engage him or her in discourse without identifying oneself. It is his/her choice whether or not to reciprocate. All he had to do was walk away. Instead, he chose to physically assault the student. Is that how they do things in Canada?

I hope the kid or his parents press charges.

#17     Jun 14, 2010
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Yes, it's now a "wash". You have a talent for finding an equal and opposite stub for anything posted, so it's a wonder the lesson of that has not yet "sunk in" and that you have a particularly strong viewpoint on anything at all.

#18     Jun 14, 2010
  9. Didn't you abhor "violence" just a moment ago? You need to round up the various voices in your head and get them to agree with one another. Good luck with that, Ramble.

#19     Jun 14, 2010
  10. The "student" just kept at it. He wouldn't let up even after the "assault." I'm guessing he was getting and liking the desired response. You strike me as being in need of a tissue and a flag.

#20     Jun 14, 2010