Democrat Plans for Voter Intimidation on Tuesday, November 3, 2020?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BeautifulStranger, Jul 25, 2020.

How likely will there be a coordinated attempt to deny people from voting?

1. It is inevitable, and it wouldn’t be the first time.

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. One or both sides feel justified in doing almost anything to prevail in this c ritical election.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. There will be the usual efforts by fervent party disciples in some precincts.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. There may be isolated cases, but in most cases they will not make a difference in the outcome.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. We have seen intimidation attempts by the media against high school students for wearing a MAGA hat. We have seen attacks against MAGA wearers by cashiers in coffee houses, among other places, and by Antifa.

Is there anyone here willing to say given the conduct of the Left so far with statue teardowns, looting, and physical personal attacks, there will not be an attempt to deny Conservatives from voting in the upcoming Presidential Election?

2. piezoe

piezoe

It's been going on. Where have you been -- on the dark side of the moon? But it is not the democrats* that are trying to deny people the vote.. They benefit from BIGGER-BROADER turn-out. The vote suppression is ALL due to Republican efforts . They benefit from lower turn out. I have never understood exactly why lower turnout correlates positively with higher percent among all voters of fat, white, middle and older age, white, males, wearing red ties voting, but apparently, based on the Republicans moving polls out of town and the subsequent results, it does. Moving polling places [place actually] five miles out of town and then only telling your friends where it is, can not possibly increase turn-out!
    *Democrats have active suits pending in courts all over the country attempting to enjoin Republicans from screwing with the voter rolls, polling places, voter registration, voting rules, etc. etc. etc. Were he alive today, I imagine James Madison, a Republican slave owner, would approve of only white male property owners voting as we wrote the first draft of what become a Constitution which had the virtual result of only white male property owners being able to vote. So we can say that Republican come by their present day voting preferences honestly and consistently.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
    Bugenhagen and userque like this.
  3. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Even the worse of the worst cons here are double taking at the suggestion this is a lib thing.

The GOP has had a numbers problem for a long time, the Southern strategy was not even the beginning of their manouvering to survive. The modern party only exists as the 2nd party in a two party system due to voter surpression, there are just more 'left' than 'right' in human populations to win with a straight vote.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

4. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

I guess your generation don't see it as there was greater variety in movies but I was born at the beginning of the 1970s, we were all programmed from an early age to have only one reaction to Nazi symbols, kill. I mean literally.

The Maga hats hit deep on my psyche, back to every one of a hundred war movies and everything else we were brought up watching. I see red white and black graphic style and except for the cognative dissonance around Coca-Cola, it means Nazi.

The Trump campaign has been taking the piss entirely in this regard. I and hundreds of mllions of others just want to kill anything associated with all this. It is not very complicated, wear the symbols we were indoctrinated to despise, you are in for trouble.

america-first.jpg

5. gaussian

gaussian

Okay bolshevik boomer. I'll donate an extra $100 to Trump's campaign in your name. I guess Trump's majority support from military members means they're Nazis too? You talk mad shit about wanting to "kill nazis" but I'm willing to put good money on you being a scrawny beta boy in reality.

It's weird someone who was born in the most prosperous time in history could be as stupid as you. Usually that title is reserved for GenZ and millennials. Your parents must be so proud.

6. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

You know it is true. I guess you would blame the Jewish controlled studios but we were shown two things over and over for all our childhoods.

1. The Nazis (their symbols) are evil and will come at you indirectly until they don't have to.

2. They die like flies and are killed without a 2nd thought by good people.

There are a lot of Austrian/German Americans who really did and do not like that their heritage is connected to losing two World Wars and the symbol of evil on Earth. Trump family themselves told everyone they were Swedish even into the 1980s.

Just like the Daughters of the Confederacy did rehabilitating the Southern legacy, they are quite delighted to see a blurring of history where US symbols are mixed up with fascist ones.

Trump = German + Red White (Black) = react with immediate violence, the argument was settled in 1945, no sore losers allowed.

7. Dr. Love

Dr. Love

Leftists are evil. Of course they will try to intimidate. Even murder inocent people of color.

smallfil likes this.
  8. gaussian

gaussian

It's good to know you don't believe in law and order but rather wanton destruction on some borderline flat earth conspiracy that Trump supporters are nazis.

You are actually crazy. Flat earth crazy. Congratulations for being a walking visage of horseshoe theory.

9. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Trump is using Nazi inspired visuals and getting the pre-programmed cultural response as was his intention.

Gaussian, you think someone born in the 70s is a boomer. You are out of your depth. But one day when all this covid stuff clears up I invite you to visit me and teach little old me the facts.

10. gaussian

gaussian

I don't visit third world countries as a rule.

#10     Jul 25, 2020