Democrat or Republican

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bobcathy1, Nov 4, 2002.

1. I agree with that assessment - they elected Clinton three times. Twice nationally, once in NY. She puts on a Yankee cap and she's now a NYer . . . and they bought it.

#21     Nov 6, 2002
  2. The nice thing about having the Republicans in full control, is that unlike the kind of gridlock we have had for such a long time, now if the Republicans fuck up....who are they gonna blame?

Right, the terrorists........

#22     Nov 6, 2002
  3. I vote for the Optional 777 party.....I don't know if it's left or right wing...but it's funny as hell!!! Optional777 in 2004!!!

#23     Nov 6, 2002
  4. Hillary!

#24     Nov 6, 2002
  5. after bush we need rudy g.

#25     Nov 7, 2002
  6. Rudy G will be Shrub's running mate in 2004.

You may get your wish.

#26     Nov 7, 2002
  7. Multinational Corporations. Those guy, you know from Enron, Arthur Andersen etc. I maintain that if your net worth is less than $5 million and don't have a dual passport you are with "US", baby !!!
    By "US" I mean the underdogs, the mutts and the fighters. I hate the Dems as much as I hate the GOP, but right now I will vote Dem as long as there is no 3rd party. These two parties ARE ruining this country and that's a fact.
    Being a trader don't(shouldn't) mean blind vote for the GOP either, those guys wouldn't crap on you baby. If you are worth less than $5 mill they already scheming to clean you out as well...

P.S. our new age of economy is called - "fuckism"

#27     Nov 7, 2002
  8. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Here, Here!!!
    I feel the politicians just have their own personal agenda and everyone else be damned! Makes me sick!

#28     Nov 7, 2002